Back Forward Stop Play

Active Topics

My ALF doll and old pajamas

Just buy a new pair of ALF underwear? Brag about your collectibles and merchandise here.

Moderator: Administration Team

cuteandfurry
Cat Wrangler
ALF Fan Since: 1987

My ALF doll and old pajamas

Post by cuteandfurry »

I'm a proud owner of an Alf stuffed animal and going through my things at my parents house I came accross my alf pajamas, of course they don't fit me anymore. The Alf doll has been with me since 1987, I'm twenty-three now and still sleep with it.
Hello is this Mr. Ochmonek? Oh jolly good. I'm doing a survey for the B.B.C and wondering if you would like to answer some questions.
ALFanatic
RIP 1944-2010, Former Asst. Admin

Re: My ALF doll and old pajamas

Post by ALFanatic »

As the saying goes, "If there's one, then there must be more." I now have renewed inspiration to continue my search for women who do not "freak out" about sleeping, or ?, in my ALF decorated bedroom.

Mike
cuteandfurry
Cat Wrangler

Post by cuteandfurry »

An alf decorated room, your awesome, a while back I searched long and hard for wall paper needless to say the cards were not in my favor. Since I've joined the board I have been on a shopping spree, bought me a alf shirt and some posters. As far as my DVD collection goes I have seasons two and three. One and four are hard to find in stores for some reason, I suppose I will just have to buy them off Amazon or something.
Hello is this Mr. Ochmonek? Oh jolly good. I'm doing a survey for the B.B.C and wondering if you would like to answer some questions.
Admin
Forum Admin
ALF Fan Since: September 1986

Post by Admin »

You can buy them used from Amazon.com (Third Party) much cheaper than if you'd buy them in the store (half price from my understanding).

If I weren't married, I would definitely have an ALF decorated bedroom!

cuteandfurry - you weren't a member when this happened, but I bought a life-sized ALF doll a few months ago...needless to say my wife wouldn't let me keep it in the apartment! :lol: When we get a house...ALF is stayin'!!! (Puts foot down!) My ALF autograph is also being put in a nice frame...and displayed with pride!

When I was a kid I used to have ALF sheets for my twin sized bed...needless to say I don't have them anymore, but wished I did!

Ahhhhh, the fond memories this thread brings up...

lol
ALF TV | The Official Unofficial ALF Fan Site!
http://www.alftv.com
cuteandfurry
Cat Wrangler

Post by cuteandfurry »

Thank you for the information I will have to look into that. In response to bringing back old memories my ALF doll went into the bath tub with me when I was about five. The show would come on Monday nights at 8:00 p.m and every week my parents would have to explain to me that it only came on once, back then 8:30 was late for me, and it was only on Mondays I had the oppurtunity to stay up late.
ALFan
Orbit Guard Commander
ALF Fan Since: 2008

Post by ALFan »

You all have some nice stuff.
-ALFan-