Back Forward Stop Play

Active Topics

welcome cuteandfurry

Are you new here? Post a thread about here so we can get to know you a little better!

Moderator: Administration Team

twangle

welcome cuteandfurry

Post by twangle »

welcome cuteandfurry. its great to have you aboard
ALFan
Orbit Guard Commander
ALF Fan Since: 2008

Re: welcome cuteandfurry

Post by ALFan »

Welcome
-ALFan-
Admin
Forum Admin
ALF Fan Since: September 1986

Post by Admin »

Welcome!
ALF TV | The Official Unofficial ALF Fan Site!
http://www.alftv.com
twangle

Post by twangle »

please tell us about you? and welcome again!
cuteandfurry
Cat Wrangler
ALF Fan Since: 1987

Post by cuteandfurry »

Hello everyone and thank you kindly for the very warm welcome, well my name is Kirsten and as it states on the side I'm from the very boring state of Kentucky, I call it boring because aside to some other states I've been to such as Florida where I was orignally born and spent eight years of my life. I miss Florida terribly the majority of my family still reside there. As for me I like to describe myself as serious/cheezy, I have a great sense of humor that people find either charming or hysterical. I'm a completist of many things, organized, and very optimistic. I have a great love for the world not to mention a very philosophical approach. I love to read and in my spare time write. I'm currently working two jobs at the moment, going to school to pursue a career in psychology. Having a great desire to want to help other people in their time of need.

I listen well, I enjoy listening to other people talk about themselves. I'm also a great talker and make friends fast. I as well value mystery throwing your entire self down at once does not make things very exciting.
Hello is this Mr. Ochmonek? Oh jolly good. I'm doing a survey for the B.B.C and wondering if you would like to answer some questions.
ALFanatic
RIP 1944-2010, Former Asst. Admin

Post by ALFanatic »

cuteandfurry,

Do you have any interest in an avatar (photo) being included with your user name on the Forum? If so, you will find instructions for creating an avatar at the bottom of your profile page. Should you need any assitance in creating an avatar, PM or email Admin for his help.

Mike
cuteandfurry
Cat Wrangler

Post by cuteandfurry »

My myspace profile is all covered with ALF and I tried pulling some of the pictures off my profile but they are too big, to put on here.
Hello is this Mr. Ochmonek? Oh jolly good. I'm doing a survey for the B.B.C and wondering if you would like to answer some questions.
ALFanatic
RIP 1944-2010, Former Asst. Admin

Post by ALFanatic »

cuteandfurry.

If you have a photo editing program on your computer, you could save one of the large "Myspace" photos to your computer, and then resize photo to maximum allowable size for Forum. Then you would save the resized photo file to location on your computer. Once you have the file location on computer, next you would go back to Edit Avatar menu selection on Profile and browse for the specific photo file for import to the Forum.

If above not possible, in Edit Avatar menu selection under Profile there is a gallery of "sized" photos/images where you might find something suitable.

Finally, although not certain, I am willing to bet that Admin could be of assistance. Possible he would agree to you emailing large photo from your "Myspace" page that he would then use his photo editing software to resize photo and include as avatar with your user name on the Forum.

Mike
ALFan
Orbit Guard Commander

Post by ALFan »

Kentucky.umm,not to far away from me.What part do you live in?
-ALFan-
cuteandfurry
Cat Wrangler

Post by cuteandfurry »

Temporally Radcliff Kentucky I have six months left on my lease, I'm getting ready to move to Louisville because that is where a good majority of my time is spent, I work there and I'm going to school there. My parents reside in Upton.
ALFan
Orbit Guard Commander

Post by ALFan »

Nice to know.
-ALFan-
ALFan
Orbit Guard Commander

Post by ALFan »

By the way,nice avatar.
-ALFan-
cuteandfurry
Cat Wrangler

Post by cuteandfurry »

Again thank you, to me ALF was so much more when full body shots were in view, of course that had no effect on how I felt about the show. By the way if anyone wants to check out my cool ALF page please take a look.

http://www.myspace.com/kirsten_bubbles
ALFan
Orbit Guard Commander

Post by ALFan »

Nice page!
-ALFan-