FUTURE??????????

Discuss ALF's Hit Talk Show here. If you can't find the answer to your question another forum member will be glad to help you.

Moderator: Administration Team

ALFanatic
RIP 1944-2010, Former Asst. Admin

FUTURE??????????

Post by ALFanatic »

If new episodes of "ALF's Hit Talk Show" are to continue without interruption on TV Land, additional new episodes should currently be in production; however, there has been no information about additional new episodes.

Anybody know anything about the future?

Mike
ALFanatic
RIP 1944-2010, Former Asst. Admin

Post by ALFanatic »

SAD NEWS!!!!

There will be no more new episodes of "ALF's Hit Talk Show". The following post was copied from ALF/ALF's Hit Talk Show Message Board at TV Land.com:

RE: ALF's Hit Talk Show

Date 04.07.05 8:17 PM

"Alf's Hit Talk Show" was put in production as a limited series. Unfortunately, the ratings for it did not warrant a renewal of production. Episodes are airing from time-to-time as part of TV Land Originals on Saturday morning.

TVLTheLink

Director, Community Operations

Nick-at-Nite TV Land Online

Mike
Admin
Forum Admin
ALF Fan Since: September 1986

Post by Admin »

That is terrible news...I wish there could have been a few more episodes at least. Definitely not the comeback I was hoping for.

Even though the show didn't last long it did accomplish one thing (in my opinion) - it will help keep alive for a few more years. When I wear my ALF shirt people always tell me "I love ALF! His talk show is great." I'm glad to see that people still take a liking to our favorite alien.

Thanks for the update Mike.
ALF TV | The Official Unofficial ALF Fan Site!
http://www.alftv.com
melmacian56
ALF Fan Since: Forever

Post by melmacian56 »

I think ALF's Hit Talk Show should have been put on a channel where it could have got a lot more exposure. I never got to see the talk show because it was never on TV Land here in Canada. The show should have been put on a channel where all of North America could have been able to view it. I'm sure it would have done very well in that way. I am saddened by the news of the end of the show. ALF is more popular today then it ever was and deserves more exposure.
"Oops, I made a boo boo".
LordHelmetJr
Cat Wrangler

Post by LordHelmetJr »

I'm sure something'll pop up at one point or another (too bad we can't call Doc Brown and take a little trip into the future to see, though). I think Paul Fusco'll keep finding something for the character until he dies (hopefully later than sooner). Perhaps if the rest of the cast feels up to it, they could have a reunion special on NBC like so many other former shows seem to nowadays.
melmacian56
ALF Fan Since: Forever

Post by melmacian56 »

I agree with you 110%. Even though Max Wright has been in trouble lately, I can't see why they couldn't have a reunion episode with him.

A reunion episode would be totally appropriate and I think it would rack up the viewers.
"Oops, I made a boo boo".
ALFicionado
Asst. Admin, formerly AxelFoley
ALF Fan Since: 1988 (re-born fan 2003)

Post by ALFicionado »

I hope you can pardon my fench, but that sucks! (About the Hit Talk Show, the reunion show sounds great!)

Alf as a talkshow host is perfect! Wish it could be more shows made...
R.I.P. Mike AKA ALFanatic - You'll be missed.

Visit ALFanatic - my new fansite: http://www.alfanatic.webs.com/
klintan
Apprentice Lint Brush

Post by klintan »

AxelFoley wrote:I hope you can pardon my fench, but that sucks! (About the Hit Talk Show, the reunion show sounds great!)

Alf as a talkshow host is perfect! Wish it could be more shows made...

if we in in sweden only could wiew it i realy want to se it.