Back Forward Stop Play

Active Topics

ALF Online status?

Discuss anything regarding ALF on the Internet here. If you have a favorite ALF site you want to share, or even an ALF YouTube video this is the place!

Moderator: Administration Team

ALFicionado
Asst. Admin, formerly AxelFoley
ALF Fan Since: 1988 (re-born fan 2003)

ALF Online status?

Post by ALFicionado »

Ever since July 2007, ALF online has had a note when you enter the site that says: "JULY 2007 ... DUE TO LARGE AMOUNTS OF TRAFFIC, I AM UPGRADING. A NEW ALF ONLINE - COMING SOON!!!"

Link: http://www.geocities.com/alf_tribute/Home.html

Well it's been more than a year now and still nothing, does anyone know what happened? Is the owner of that site a member of this community? There is no contact info on his site which is why I'm asking this here. I've liked his/her site and would hate for it to be scrapped altogether.
R.I.P. Mike AKA ALFanatic - You'll be missed.

Visit ALFanatic - my new fansite: http://www.alfanatic.webs.com/
twangle

Re: ALF Online status?

Post by twangle »

theres nothing
Admin
Forum Admin
ALF Fan Since: September 1986

Post by Admin »

The owner is not a member here. I had emailed the owner/webmaster of the website about a year ago, but never gotten a response. The site used to have it's own forum (it never got traffic, and it's been down for about 3-4 years now), and it was my hope that the webmaster would provide a link for this forum.

One of my goals when I created this forum was to create ONE big ALF forum...one thing I noticed was that there were a handful of ALF forums on "third party" websites (boardhost.com, proboards.com, etc.) and those seldom make it. I also emailed Stephan Ramdor (Stephan's ALF Page, one of the best on the net) multiple times the last couple years to try to get him to do the same. A link for this forum on his site would provide BIG traffic here! I was able to acquire his home address (I'm not a stalker, but have my ways) and when time permits I plan to write him a letter to pitch him the idea.

Sorry for getting a little off-topic...in short, the point I am trying to make is if ALF Online and Stephan's ALF Page would both provide links for this forum it would be a BIG boost for us!!!
ALF TV | The Official Unofficial ALF Fan Site!
http://www.alftv.com
ALFan
Orbit Guard Commander
ALF Fan Since: 2008

Post by ALFan »

So could these two sites possibly join?
-ALFan-
twangle

Post by twangle »

you know ill help if i can