Back Forward Stop Play

Active Topics

alf on dvd or teh way we watched them the first time

Post all questions and comments regarding the ALF Sitcom here.

Moderator: Administration Team

what would your rather watch the original taping with original commercials of alf or the dvd set they put out

original tapings w/ commercials from the 80's
80%
or the dvds u can buy in the store
20%

Total votes: 5

pacman23
Cat Wrangler

alf on dvd or teh way we watched them the first time

Post by pacman23 »

dvd or original alf airings back in teh 80's
ALFanatic
RIP 1944-2010, Former Asst. Admin

Post by ALFanatic »

pacman23,

Neither of the two options provided in your poll is totally acceptable to me. My preference would be to watch the original episodes of ALF TV series without commercials on DVD to maximize storage life.

Based upon the considerable negative feedback received concerning the release of "ALF - SEASON ONE DVD SET", hopefully Lions Gate will get it right, should the company decide to follow up with future release of additional "ALF DVD SETS".

Mike
Last edited by ALFanatic on Mon Dec 06, 2004 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Admin
Forum Admin
ALF Fan Since: September 1986

Post by Admin »

I love watching the commercials! Only because they're old...when I watch TV nowadays I hate the commercials, just want to get back to the show.

I'd still go with the originals w/commercials over any DVD set they'd ever release...to each their own though.
ALF TV | The Official Unofficial ALF Fan Site!
http://www.alftv.com
aussie_alf
Apprentice Lint Brush

Post by aussie_alf »

can anyone do me some copies of the original alf including the commercials from the 80's??? am willing to pay costs etc...??? i live in australia... its virtually impossible to find any.... unless im looking in the wrong places???

ive organised to tape some re runs which are on the comedy channel... cant wait to see it againthis weekend for the first time in YEARS!!! if anyone wants copies i may be able to sort something?

or have i opened a can of worms???

naz.. alfmyster :)
we need to ban any new alf collectors
jordan23

Alf Dvds

Post by jordan23 »

I just looked on another Website and it said Season 2 will be released sometime this year proberly in August like the first season. It says they will likely release all the seasons on dvd everyear. I don't know what the site was i forgot.
ALFanatic
RIP 1944-2010, Former Asst. Admin

Post by ALFanatic »

jordan 23,

If you happen to remember the website, please post again, so that we can attempt to follow up and determine if the information for release of ALF - Season Two is indeed accurate.

Mike