Back Forward Stop Play

Active Topics

Max Wright (aka Willie Tanner)

Post all questions and comments regarding the ALF Sitcom here.

Moderator: Administration Team

mames507
Junior Orbit Guard

Post by mames507 »

I cannot believe it. I was at local eatery today and I was in total shock to who i saw there. I saw Max Wright aka Willie Tanner!!!. He was actually pretty friendly to me. I knew who exactly who he was. Some people noticed him but some didn't relize who he was till after I told them who he is was. It was pretty cool.
melmacian56
ALF Fan Since: Forever

Post by melmacian56 »

ARE U SERIOUS!!!??? I was just actually gonna make a post about Max. I found a web site faturing a play that Max is currently performing in. If I can find the link again I will post it for u all. It's great to see he's still around. My thoughts on Max were affected when I read that article about him a few years ago. It saddened me to see where the ALF cast had really gone but maybe the article wasn't true. I don't really wanna go into detail about it because it contains content that is not suitable to discuss here on the forum.
"Oops, I made a boo boo".
mames507
Junior Orbit Guard

Post by mames507 »

I am on my way back from New York now, but anyway i seen him at eatery down here. Like I said he was nice and talk to me briefly but he was nice and talk to some people. I thought he would be a jerk. I remember him getting into some trouble a couple years ago too.
melmacian56
ALF Fan Since: Forever

Post by melmacian56 »

So Max resides in New York???
"Oops, I made a boo boo".
mames507
Junior Orbit Guard

Post by mames507 »

yes he does. He is doing broadway shows and stuff now.