Back Forward Stop Play

Active Topics

What was the first ALF episode you saw?

Post all questions and comments regarding the ALF Sitcom here.

Moderator: Administration Team

Dingodilelover
Cat Wrangler

What was the first ALF episode you saw?

Post by Dingodilelover »

I'm not sure about mine... it could have been 'Pennsylvania 6-5000'...

What was yours?
"If Simon and Garfunkel don't like coffee, I'll be wondering where their taste buds went wrong." Quote from my comic strip's main character, Butch.
Admin
Forum Admin
ALF Fan Since: September 1986

Post by Admin »

The first episode I saw was the first episode - I was young when the show aired...my dad taped most of the first two seasons (and parts of the last two) while the show was originally airing (it was our family time) - my twin brother and I then kept watching those tapes over and over for years...that's how my "ALF Addiction" started. A few years ago I got the entire series on DVD off eBay - then I found out Scott (co-creator of the website - used to live a few miles from my house - not lives like 2 hours away...arghhh - only see him like once a month, and online now) was also an ALF fan (his dad also taped a few episodes for him - but deleted them all unfortunately).
ALF TV | The Official Unofficial ALF Fan Site!
http://www.alftv.com
Chris Fulmer

Post by Chris Fulmer »

The first I can remember watching is Border Song, thanks to a heads-up by the real Bob Barker just before that day's TPIR's showcase.
melmacian56
ALF Fan Since: Forever

Post by melmacian56 »

The first episode I remember seeing is "Baby, You Can Drive My Car". The Farrari crashing sticks in my mind.
"Oops, I made a boo boo".
ALFanatic
RIP 1944-2010, Former Asst. Admin

Post by ALFanatic »

Taped the 1st episode of ALF's original TV series and watched it later that same night, after returning home from a Monday Night Football party. Within a couple of weeks, stopped going to the Monday Night Football party, so that I could stay home and watch Monday Night Football on one TV, while I also watched and taped ALF on another TV with VCR hookup.

Mike
artemis_kunzite
Phlegm Dealer

Post by artemis_kunzite »

the first episode i saw, was...."mother and child reunion" actually, i saw a lot of episodes. but the first... the hole 20 minutos episodes i saw.. was this... is quite funny
ak
Sean

Post by Sean »

The first episode was the first one that I saw. I was 3 years old and I STILL REMEMBER IT. My dad cut out an ad for it in the TV Guide and I put it in my toy box. ALF scared me to be honest with you. Then I sat and watched the show, I didn't understand ANYTHING. Then my dad went to Sears and bought me a plush ALF Doll that came in a space ship. From then on I watched ALF with the doll for the whole first season, yet I didn't understand anything. Now I love the show, it's very funny.
cooper243
Apprentice Lint Brush
ALF Fan Since: NBC Preview Show 1986

Post by cooper243 »

I remember the ads from before the show aired during Saturday morning cartoons, and then watching the first show. Still love the Alfer after all these years.
MR. Littwack
Cat Wrangler

Post by MR. Littwack »

First episode the first night it aired baby!

We had two tvs in my house. One in my room, the other in my parents' room. One vcr until my grandparents got my folks a new one. what to do with the old one? Give it to the 6 year old! A very short time later, ALF premiered. I remember my mom telling me that I'd like it and might want to tape it. I still have that origianl tape! I was hooked from the first episode and recorded mostly every episode.
"I think that guy Littwack is building an A-bomb in the basement"
ALFwasmyfirstword
Apprentice Lint Brush

Post by ALFwasmyfirstword »

I was only one when I first saw ALF so I don't remember exactly which episode was my first, but I am told that my dad was watching TV and flicking through the channels and he paused on ALF long enough that when he started to change channels again I cried until he put it back on. My mom and dad started taping it for me then so whenever I was sad they would put the tape in and that is how ALF was my first word.
Delorean Dude 17
Asteroid Polisher

Post by Delorean Dude 17 »

I accidently flipped to a TV land and watched a little bit of "The Ballad of Gilligans Island." then my mom suprisingly bought me the first season and I fell in love. I now own all the seasons and movie.
The First episode of ALF's Hit Talk Show aired on my Birthday in 2004!
___________________________________________________________ :D
"This ain't a parade lady!"