Back Forward Stop Play

Active Topics

Please Bare With Us

If you have any questions or comments regarding this forum or website you can post them here. Questions will be responded to promptly by one of the Administrators. Any important news, such as updates and down times, will be posted here as well.

Moderator: Administration Team

Alfster
Asteroid Polisher

Please Bare With Us

Post by Alfster »

Hey Guys,

This is just a little heads up to bare with us while we change the design. All posts will always stay intact as well as any info. All changes to teh forums are design related. You may notice that errors get kicked out when trying to post and when editing your profile. I assure you we are working on it. YOU CAN STILL POST AND EDIT YOUR PROFILE. but the confirm page that should redirect you back to the index is down. So once you post/edit something hit submit then back when teh error loads and the changes would have been made if you refresh.

Hopefully all these issues will be taken care of by tuesday or wednesday the latest if all goes well.
Alfster
Asteroid Polisher

Post by Alfster »

OK guys the forums should be fully functional again. The new theme has been installed. Also tons of new avatars have been added. Check 'em out.
ALFanatic
RIP 1944-2010, Former Asst. Admin

Post by ALFanatic »

I really liked my original "ALF" avatar. Is it possible to still use my "ALF" avatar with this new Forum format?

Mike
Admin
Forum Admin
ALF Fan Since: September 1986

Post by Admin »

I really liked my original "ALF" avatar. Is it possible to still use my "ALF" avatar with this new Forum format?

Mike

Hi Mike, I took care of it for you...it'll show up now. For some reason it won't let avatars be uploaded - might be a setting, I'll check that out. I used my FTP account to upload your avatar for you - had it saved from a previous backup I did...now I gotta get mine working :)
ALF TV | The Official Unofficial ALF Fan Site!
http://www.alftv.com
Alfster
Asteroid Polisher

Post by Alfster »

The avatar upload has been fixed. Sorry i missed it yesterday. These forums have alot to them that you dont even realize until your coding with them. I just didnt check the upload function because i was going to use a gallery avatar.

Please notify me right away of any other issues you may come across.
ALFanatic
RIP 1944-2010, Former Asst. Admin

Post by ALFanatic »

Thanks for the help in returning my "ALF" avatar. I feel all better now.

Mike
Alfster
Asteroid Polisher

Post by Alfster »

what are everyones thoughts of the finsihed product of the forums?
Dingodilelover
Cat Wrangler

Post by Dingodilelover »

It's cool!
"If Simon and Garfunkel don't like coffee, I'll be wondering where their taste buds went wrong." Quote from my comic strip's main character, Butch.