Back Forward Stop Play

Active Topics

please ...

Post all questions and comments regarding the ALF Sitcom here.

Moderator: Administration Team

fapiano
Apprentice Lint Brush

please ...

Post by fapiano »

tell me this is fake.

[404 error, link removed by Admin on 8-8-05]

I didn't know where to post it so i posted here cause Max was the part of ALF sitcom.

I just hope this is not true :cry:
chao ... arrivederci ... goodbye ... and good night mrs ochmonek where ever you are
ALFanatic
RIP 1944-2010, Former Asst. Admin

Post by ALFanatic »

fapiano,

I would be willing to bet lots of my money that the information provided at the link you supplied IS NOT TRUE! My reasoning as follows:

The link is to an INDIVIDUAL'S website (time period Feb., 2003) and not to a recognized, reputable news website.

The source noted in the link is that paragon of investigative journalism, "The National Inquirer", which (under magnification) appears to be dated April 10, 2001.

Search at "The National Inquirer" website resulted in no information for Max Wright.

As dates for link and source therein are old, if true, information would by now have appeared in addtional sources. Current "Google" search of legitimate websites supplying "Max Wright" information provide absolutely no corroboration.

Unfortunately, everything in print is not always true, especially on the internet.

Mike
fapiano
Apprentice Lint Brush

Post by fapiano »

well i knew all those facts also but i needed someone else to confirm them too :)

good news, it would be awful if that was real.

thanx mate,

alex
chao ... arrivederci ... goodbye ... and good night mrs ochmonek where ever you are
Alfster
Asteroid Polisher

Post by Alfster »

Not sure if thats real but this is...............

http://www.usatoday.com/life/2003-08-28 ... rest_x.htm
Admin
Forum Admin
ALF Fan Since: September 1986

Post by Admin »

Not sure if thats real but this is...............

http://www.usatoday.com/life/2003-08-28 ... rest_x.htm
Yep, it's real. It is sad to see something like that happen to such a talented actor...in they end he's just been hurting himself and his career...everyone makes different choices I guess.
Dingodilelover
Cat Wrangler

Post by Dingodilelover »

Gee, that's sad. I agree with the Administrator.
"If Simon and Garfunkel don't like coffee, I'll be wondering where their taste buds went wrong." Quote from my comic strip's main character, Butch.