Back Forward Stop Play

Active Topics

How's everyone doing?

Post anything you want here. This is the place where you get away from it all. In short, this is a forum for "chit-chat" and things of that sort.

Moderator: Administration Team

Admin
Forum Admin
ALF Fan Since: September 1986

How's everyone doing?

Post by Admin »

Hi - just wondering how everyone is doing? It seems to have been a little slow around here (on my end as well) so just wanted to start a thread to get something going.

As for me, assuming everyone goes according to plan I'll have my teaching/education degree in about a month, and will also be married! So needless to say I've been extremely busy and haven't had too much time to spend around here (hopefully that'll change soon).
ALF TV | The Official Unofficial ALF Fan Site!
http://www.alftv.com
ALF
Junior Orbit Guard
ALF Fan Since: 2005

Post by ALF »

Hey, that's great! Congrats! Yeah, I haven't been on for over a month... hopefully that will change...
ALFicionado
Asst. Admin, formerly AxelFoley
ALF Fan Since: 1988 (re-born fan 2003)

Post by ALFicionado »

Yeah I've noticed the board has been a little slow lately, but that happens once in a while. I'm doing pretty good myself, been pretty busy with some things I'm currently working on.

Jeremiah, I hope you get your degree and I hope you'll have a great wedding. Take care
R.I.P. Mike AKA ALFanatic - You'll be missed.

Visit ALFanatic - my new fansite: http://www.alfanatic.webs.com/
ALF1986
Cat Wrangler

Post by ALF1986 »

Hi Everybody.
I wanted to say to I to have notived that we are not getting much activity on the board recenly, but as Axel has said, sometimes there are slow periods. I myself have been busy lately. Hopefully soon I will have more time to be on here.

Jeremiah, I hope that you have a great wedding and congratulations on graduating.

Jesse