Back Forward Stop Play

Active Topics

Where Was Alf’s Hit Talk Show Taped?

Discuss ALF's Hit Talk Show here. If you can't find the answer to your question another forum member will be glad to help you.

Moderator: Administration Team

David4
Asteroid Polisher
ALF Fan Since: 7 or 8 Years Old

Where Was Alf’s Hit Talk Show Taped?

Post by David4 »

I know it was taped at Tribune Studios. But what’s the name of the studio where Alf’s Hit Talk Show was taped? If it comes back to TV Land sometime? It will be great to get tickets someday. I’d definitely see him.
GalmOne
Apprentice Lint Brush
ALF Fan Since: 2002

Re: Where Was Alf’s Hit Talk Show Taped?

Post by GalmOne »

What do you mean, do you want to visit the studios? Because the talk show has been a short run and was shut down after it flopped in 2004...
Bring Back ALF
Junior Orbit Guard
ALF Fan Since: 1986

Post by Bring Back ALF »

It was at Tribune Studios in Hollywood, I was lucky enough to get tickets for two of the shows. We sat next to Paul Fusco's dad! A great time, they were hoping to film more episodes but it wasn't to be. :D
"Find out what you don't do well and don't do it!" Gordon Shumway Sept 86

www.instagram.com/bringbackalf/
https://www.facebook.com
David4
Asteroid Polisher
ALF Fan Since: 7 or 8 Years Old

Post by David4 »

I would love to get tickets if it comes back to TV Land sometime too. In fact. I was just trying to figure out how to get tickets right after I saw the pilot with Drew Carey and Dennis Fronz when it first aired on TV Land. I love Alf and I love his Hit Talk Show. I’d definitely see him too. It would be just so fun and so cool.