Back Forward Stop Play

Active Topics

ALF 2006 Calendar and pull chain

Looking for licensed ALF merchandise? Post what you want here where another forum member may be able to help you.

Moderator: Administration Team

bodache
Apprentice Lint Brush
ALF Fan Since: 1987

ALF 2006 Calendar and pull chain

Post by bodache »

Hello does anyone happen to have the 2006 calendar. I was able to find the 1988 and 1989 one but not the 2006. Also does anyone have the alf ceiling fan pull chain.

someone was selling this on ebay 2 years back, I wasn't able to snag it up in time and I have never seen it since.

Other odds and ends I have been looking for is some of the plastic stars. I have a lot of them but a lot I also don't have so if anyone has any of these they would like to sell could you let me know what numbers you wouldn't mind selling and I can look to see if what you have matches the ones I am missing.

Lastly if anyone has jst one set of ALF curtains they would like to get rid of I would like to purchase that.

Someone had some magazines they were selling and one was called surprises. Volume 4 number 2 of this particular magazine features ALF on the front cover. My question is does anyone know if this magazine called surprises is primarily a magazine having to do with ALF or was it just this edition was featuring him.

I am looking ofr all the magazines that have him featured though their may be more than can be counted if drilling into magazines that just have some comment about ALF or a side column or something. I know their were a couple years worth of ALF magazines that were produced each quarter and I know their were a bunch of ALF comic books and some TV guides featuring him ont he front cover but besdies these does anyone else know of other magazines he is in where their are stories, sayings etc...