Back Forward Stop Play

Active Topics

ALF Bully Figurine Sofa with cat

Looking for licensed ALF merchandise? Post what you want here where another forum member may be able to help you.

Moderator: Administration Team

bodache
Apprentice Lint Brush
ALF Fan Since: 1987

ALF Bully Figurine Sofa with cat

Post by bodache »

Hello ALF fans. Does anyone know of where I could still acquire the ALF Bully Figurine where ALF is sitting on a blue sofa with lucky the cat. I have been able to acquire all the bully figurines I wanted except that one. I almost snatched one up from ebay in Germany but unfortunately when the seller didn't have their item set up properly for US buyers they abruptly canceled the order stating the reason was wrong shipping address which wasn't true since I was wanting to get things straightened out to acquire that item but it is what it is.

If anyone has this item I would be willing to pay much more than it was originally worth could you let me know and maybe if I could see a picture of the one you have and would be willing to sell since I have seen a few different types out there. The biggest thing is that it has ALF sitting on a couch with the cat on the couch as well and that it is the ALF bully series originally made in Germany.
Alfcollector
Apprentice Lint Brush
ALF Fan Since: 1986

Re: ALF Bully Figurine Sofa with cat

Post by Alfcollector »

Hello,

I have an extra Bullyland Alf sitting on a single blue couch mint in pink Bully box. Let me know if this is the one you are looking for. Also, have an extensive Alf inventory for trade or sale if anyone is interested.

Thanks,

ALFCOLLECTOR
bodache
Apprentice Lint Brush
ALF Fan Since: 1987

Re: ALF Bully Figurine Sofa with cat

Post by bodache »

Sorry for such a late reply. I know which one you are referring too but I really want the sofa that has ALF and a cat. I finally did find one and bought it with a white and grey cat but I noticed their was another type that came with more of a black or bluish cat instead of a white and grey one.

I saw this one on ebay back in August 19 but because the person from Germany abruptly canceled my order after I won the bid I couldn't do anything about it and as you may have guessed never did acquire it. It well may be I will see one like this on ebay again sometime but they don't show up often and when they do it seems like the lions share of them don't ship outside of Germany so if any of you happen to have this one let me know and send me a picture so I can verify it is the one I am looking for since their is two versions of this. I will soon have one of the versions but now that I know there are two versions out there I'd love to get the other version as well.

Thanks,
Bo