Back Forward Stop Play

Active Topics

Alf Bully Figurine

The latest ALF movie recently given the green light by Sony Pictures Animation. It will be produced by Jordan Kerner, Paul Fusco, and Tom Patchett. Discuss it here!

Moderator: Administration Team

bodache
Apprentice Lint Brush
ALF Fan Since: 1987

Alf Bully Figurine

Post by bodache »

Hello ALF fans. Does anyone know of where I could still acquire the ALF Bully Figurine where ALF is sitting on a blue sofa with lucky the cat. I have been able to acquire all the bully figurines I wanted except that one. I almost snatched one up from ebay in Germany but unfortunately when the seller didn't have their item set up properly for US buyers they abruptly canceled the order stating the reason was wrong shipping address which wasn't true since I was wanting to get things straightened out to acquire that item but it is what it is.

If anyone has this item I would be willing to pay much more than it was originally worth could you let me know and maybe if I could see a picture of the one you have and would be willing to sell since I have seen a few different types out there. The biggest thing is that it has ALF sitting on a couch with the cat on the couch as well and that it is the ALF bully series originally made in Germany.