Back Forward Stop Play

Active Topics

"Best of" DVD

Post all questions and comments regarding the ALF Sitcom here.

Moderator: Administration Team

ALF Fanatic
Cat Wrangler

"Best of" DVD

Post by ALF Fanatic »

If Lionsgate ever decided to release a "best of" DVD of ALF, which episodes would you to have included?

I would like to have the rock video episode, the Brian's science project episode, and the episode ALF fights the giant Cockroach from season one. From season two, I want the Gilligan's Island tribute, the one ALF gets the hiccups, and the one ALF destroys the Tanner house to prevent the Tanners from moving from season two.

As for seasons 3 and 4, I welcome any suggestion.
Admin
Forum Admin
ALF Fan Since: September 1986

Post by Admin »

I would definitely vote for the first two episodes of season 2 being on it - "Working My Way Back to You" and "Ballad of Gilligan's Island".

I have so many favorite episodes - it would be very difficult to only come up with a handful.

From season 3 my favorite episodes are "Changes" and "Turkey in the Straw".

From season 4 my favorite episodes are "Lies", "Live and Let Die", and the first two episodes with Neal ("He Ain't Heavy, He's Willie's Brother" and "The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face"). Ohhh, and I can't forget "Break Up to Make Up", "Happy Together", and "It's My Party".

See...I have way too many favorite episodes.
ALF TV | The Official Unofficial ALF Fan Site!
http://www.alftv.com
ALFicionado
Asst. Admin, formerly AxelFoley
ALF Fan Since: 1988 (re-born fan 2003)

Post by ALFicionado »

For me, The Pilot, On The Road Again, La Cucaracha, Night Train, ALF's Special Christmas, Turkey In The Straw part 1 & 2. As for season 4, I don't know as I don't have the season DVD yet (I know, shame on me, there's just a lot for me to catch up on)
R.I.P. Mike AKA ALFanatic - You'll be missed.

Visit ALFanatic - my new fansite: http://www.alfanatic.webs.com/
ALF Fanatic
Cat Wrangler

Post by ALF Fanatic »

From Season 3, I would add in Turkey in the Straw parts 1 and 2 and the episode Willie fights the auto repair guy back. From season 4, I would add in the episodes of Neal showing up for the first time and the one where ALF and Willie try to find treasure in the desert, though I would take out Kate's "Godforsaken" line to make the episode more enjoyable.
ALFsince86
RIP, 1974-2011
ALF Fan Since: 1986

Post by ALFsince86 »

If I was to do a "best of" ALF DVD I would want all the episodes you mentioned from Seasaon 1, from Season 2 I'd like the two-parter where ALF is held up in the Ochmoneks and the ALF Christmas Special (I love that).

As for Seasons 3 & 4, I'm not sure. I like certain episodes with Jake, the Ochmoneks' nephew. Maybe the episode where ALF thinks his neighbor is Elvis and the one where ALF thinks a relative of his is living with someone.
Delorean Dude 17
Asteroid Polisher

Post by Delorean Dude 17 »

How about a ALF holidays DVD! It could have:

1. O Tannerbaum (christmas)
2. I've got a new attitude (valentines day was mentioned in it)
3. Some enchanted evening (halloween)
4. ALF's Special Christmas (take a wild guess)
5. Turkey in the straw part 1 (thanksgiving)
6. Turkey in the straw part 2 (thanksgiving)

*Note: these are in broadcast order