Back Forward Stop Play

Active Topics

Which DVD Did You Desire the Most in 2005?

Post anything you want here. This is the place where you get away from it all. In short, this is a forum for "chit-chat" and things of that sort.

Moderator: Administration Team

ALF Fanatic
Cat Wrangler

Which DVD Did You Desire the Most in 2005?

Post by ALF Fanatic »

Which DVD did you desire the most in 2005? For me it was season two of ALF. I waited a whole year between the releases of Season One and Season Two. As I waited, I wanted the season two set uncut or syndicated more and more.

Now of course I'm waiting for season three.
Admin
Forum Admin
ALF Fan Since: September 1986

Post by Admin »

I actually heard a rumor that they wanted season 3 out for the holidays, but that turned out to be false (as I expected).

In 2005 I really wanted ALF season 3, but besides that I have been waiting for season 2 of Night Court (it'll be out pretty soon from what I hear, I forgot the exact date mentioned).
ALF TV | The Official Unofficial ALF Fan Site!
http://www.alftv.com
Dingodilelover
Cat Wrangler

Post by Dingodilelover »

Witness, which I just got for Christmas! :D

I wanted ALF, but the parents said no because it was cut.
"If Simon and Garfunkel don't like coffee, I'll be wondering where their taste buds went wrong." Quote from my comic strip's main character, Butch.
melmacian56
ALF Fan Since: Forever

Post by melmacian56 »

Well if your a wrestling fan you may be able to follow me on this one.

The DVD I wanted most in 2005 was the Bret Hart story DVD. It has been a huge anticipated release. I got it for X-Mas but I havn't got to see it yet. I am a Bret Hart fan and I have been waiting a while for this release. I was surprised to hear that it would finally come out after the real life controversies that occured.

Other then that....I really wanted ALF Season 2 which I got for X-Mas :) I was told that it was extremely hard to get here in Canada from my Aunt who got it for me.
"Oops, I made a boo boo".
mames507
Junior Orbit Guard

Movie

Post by mames507 »

The most anticapted movie I wanted was Star Wars Revenge Of The Sith. 2nd was Batman Begins. Then Alf season 2. Hey Melmacin I got the Bret Hart Dvd the day it came and it is really good
melmacian56

Post by melmacian56 »

I got a question for you mames

Are you Canadian? Just wanted to know. I'm from Canada and the Bret Hart popularity is huge up here. If your from the U.S. and your a Bret Hart fan then I give you 2 thumbs up. From what I see these days, people back up HBK just because he's American. I don't like that. Bret Hart was a great wrestler. Just because he's Canadian doest mean he's a bad person.
mames507
Junior Orbit Guard

Bret Hart

Post by mames507 »

I am not candian but Bret hart is my favorite wrestler of all time followed by the Undertaker. i am sick and tired of Vince and Micheals bringing up the whole Montreal thing. It happened what eight years ago. Does he still live in canada?
melmacian56

Post by melmacian56 »

Bret still lives in Calgary. They should drop the whole Montreal screwjob. Vince and Shawn are just making themselves look like idiots even though they already are. It was a long time ago and I am sure Bret wants it left behind.
mames507
Junior Orbit Guard

Bret hart

Post by mames507 »

I agree. Do you think he will ever comeback. My dream is to see him comeback pop Vince and Micheals right in mouth and shut them up. maybe triple h to.
melmacian56

Post by melmacian56 »

I don't know if Bret will ever return to the ring. I would have a heart attack if he did. He says he won't but he could be covering that up. My friends think that he will make a 1 match comeback at Wrestlemania 22 to take on Shawn Michaels. That one would draw viewers!
ALF Fanatic
Cat Wrangler

Post by ALF Fanatic »

After Season Two of ALF, I was also looking forward to season two of the Munsters.
ALFicionado
Asst. Admin, formerly AxelFoley
ALF Fan Since: 1988 (re-born fan 2003)

Post by ALFicionado »

Easily season 2 of ALF, then there wer The Golden Girls seasons 1 &2
R.I.P. Mike AKA ALFanatic - You'll be missed.

Visit ALFanatic - my new fansite: http://www.alfanatic.webs.com/