Back Forward Stop Play

Active Topics

ALF Is Back 2006 Calendar

Just buy a new pair of ALF underwear? Brag about your collectibles and merchandise here.

Moderator: Administration Team

melmacian56
ALF Fan Since: Forever

ALF Is Back 2006 Calendar

Post by melmacian56 »

I have to tell you all about this. I was in the mall yesterday and I went by Carlton Cards and they had calendars on sale. I almost had a heart attack when I seen a 2006 ALF Is Back calendar on the shelf!! I can't tell you what company made the calendar because it was bought for me as a christmas gift but I recommend you check a store near you that sells calendars because the pictures and quotes are just out of this world.
"Oops, I made a boo boo".
ALFanatic
RIP 1944-2010, Former Asst. Admin

Post by ALFanatic »

melmacian56,

Anymore information you might be able to supply (even after Christmas) on the source of 2006 "ALF Is Back" calendar would be greatly appreciated.

I MUST HAVE ONE!!!!

Mike
melmacian56

Post by melmacian56 »

Mike,

I know what the name of the company is that made this calendar and the company is called DateWorks. The Wildflower Group has made the images for this calendar and most of you have seen some of these images on the ALF Seasons 1 and 2 DVD's. There are some new ones too. The calendar is a 16 month calendar which is awsome. I picked mine up at Carlton's Cards shop. Hopefully other card shops carries this calendar. I have a link if you want to check out the front and back covers of the calendar. This is a must have for any ALF fan.

http://www.alkenmrs.com/calendars/tv-sh ... -wall.html[/url]
ALFanatic

Post by ALFanatic »

melmacian56,

Thanks for speedy follow up with additional information. By coincidence, at same time you were posting info, I was doing "Google" search and found the same info.

$12.99 plus shipping price for "new" ALF calendar is not cheap, but I will be purchasing two (one for use / one for collection). Hope most of profit from sales is going to ALF.

Mike
melmacian56

Post by melmacian56 »

Your right, the calendar is not cheap. It came to 16.99 here in Canada and that was tax and everything. The title "ALF Is Back" suits the calendar perfectly. He's on a huge comeback as of late lol.
ALF Fanatic
Cat Wrangler

Post by ALF Fanatic »

Oh cool, there's an ALF calendar. I'll try to look for it and get it if possible.
gordonshumway
Asteroid Polisher

Post by gordonshumway »

same here but i doubt it's where i am
ALFanatic

Post by ALFanatic »

gordonshumway,

Welcome to the Forum. If interested, Calendars.com does have online listing for the 2006 ALF Calendar and shipment is available to Canada.

http://www.calendars.com/product.asp?II ... kbid=23754

Mike
gordonshumway
Asteroid Polisher

Post by gordonshumway »

sweet thanx
artemis_kunzite
Phlegm Dealer

Post by artemis_kunzite »

I WANT ONE!

that's the ugly side of living in argentina..you don't get the same things as USA ¬¬
ak
ALFanatic

Post by ALFanatic »

artemis_kunzite,

Online supplier at link I provided offers international shipping, if you are willing to pay the cost.

Mike