Back Forward Stop Play

Active Topics

Season 3 Came!

If your ALF-related post does not fit into any of the other forums, or you do not know where to put it, this is the place!

Moderator: Administration Team

ALF'sgirl
Apprentice Lint Brush
ALF Fan Since: June 24 2013

Season 3 Came!

Post by ALF'sgirl »

Hallelujah! Season 3 came today, and so far, I've watched about six or five episodes since it arrived at noon, today. And I personally think that 'Stairway to Heaven' is probably my favorite episode this season; ahhh, there's nothing like a fresh batch of ALF episodes to make your day, am I right? :)
"You got a cat?"
ALFreak
Phlegm Dealer
ALF Fan Since: ALF landed on earth

Re: Season 3 Came!

Post by ALFreak »

ALF'sgirl wrote:And I personally think that 'Stairway to Heaven' is probably my favorite episode this season; ahhh, there's nothing like a fresh batch of ALF episodes to make your day, am I right? :)
Yeah, i agree, 'Stairway to heaven' is a classic episode in my book :) . I always laugh when Willie purposefully breaks something, becase "he needs to hear something break every once in a while" :lol: .
Oh Yeah? Well, You're a Wienier!
Ninjadragon5
Senior Orbit Guard
ALF Fan Since: 2002

Re: Season 3 Came!

Post by Ninjadragon5 »

yeah, I really like "stairway to heaven" in season 3 too, it's a good episode that shows Alf would never trade his life with the Tanners for anything else and deep down the tanners really do care about him, despite he can be obnoxious and mischievous at times
let's face it, I'm unforgettable!