Back Forward Stop Play

Active Topics

Most awkward Alf portraits ever

If your ALF-related post does not fit into any of the other forums, or you do not know where to put it, this is the place!

Moderator: Administration Team

Ninjadragon5
Senior Orbit Guard
ALF Fan Since: 2002

Most awkward Alf portraits ever

Post by Ninjadragon5 »

I found these two pics on tumblr and I admit a giggled a bit when I saw them. these are probably the most awkward portraits of Alf with the tanners I have ever seen. I loved the one with Alf and kate, kate as that concerned look on her face while Alf is staring at her intently and looks like he trying to strangle her. In the family portrait, Alf looks like he being smothered to death by brain and lynn,plus the look of brain's face! lol! XD
Attachments
tumblr_mmrkfr3z6S1qgtiepo9_1280.jpg
tumblr_mmrkfr3z6S1qgtiepo8_500.jpg
let's face it, I'm unforgettable!
ALFicionado
Asst. Admin, formerly AxelFoley
ALF Fan Since: 1988 (re-born fan 2003)

Re: Most awkward Alf portraits ever

Post by ALFicionado »

I think the first pic is lovely, not awkward at all. The second one they were going for a more humuorous photo, I believe.
R.I.P. Mike AKA ALFanatic - You'll be missed.

Visit ALFanatic - my new fansite: http://www.alfanatic.webs.com/
Ninjadragon5
Senior Orbit Guard
ALF Fan Since: 2002

Re: Most awkward Alf portraits ever

Post by Ninjadragon5 »

ALFicionado wrote:I think the first pic is lovely, not awkward at all. The second one they were going for a more humuorous photo, I believe.
I guess that way the positioned alf with the tanners makes it look really awkward to me.
yeah, I actually have the sticker card of kate and alf posed like that and they look much better on the card, much less awkward.
let's face it, I'm unforgettable!