Back Forward Stop Play

Active Topics

Someone's been deleting animated serise videos on ALF Wiki

If your ALF-related post does not fit into any of the other forums, or you do not know where to put it, this is the place!

Moderator: Administration Team

ILoveALF
Asteroid Polisher
ALF Fan Since: 2004

Someone's been deleting animated serise videos on ALF Wiki

Post by ILoveALF »

I was on the ALF Wiki and was checking my recent activity. Some of the videos I posted in the animated serise are gone. I was putting the videos on their so others could see them. he videos were uploaded by other users on Youtube but I just felt like putting them on the Wiki. Is that so bad? I'm just wondering, who's deleting the videos. :?
"I guess we`ll have to order in." ~ALF
Admin
Forum Admin
ALF Fan Since: September 1986

Re: Someone's been deleting animated serise videos on ALF Wi

Post by Admin »

Forum member samstokes80 is the administrator of the ALF Wiki. He may know what is going on (or may be able to look it up on his admin page). I recommend sending him a private message or email.
ALF TV | The Official Unofficial ALF Fan Site!
http://www.alftv.com
samstokes80
Senior Orbit Guard
ALF Fan Since: 1986

Post by samstokes80 »

ILoveALF,
Sorry for the misunderstanding. I've been meaning to send you a message over there, but I've been pretty busy lately (and by busy, I mean writing my dissertation that is due next week). I am glad that the cartoons have been preserved and made available to the fans, but the Wiki stands a chance of getting shut down if we post a bunch of full-length episodes without permission from the copyright holder. Again, I appreciate your desire to make these cartoons available to others and for helping to edit the Wiki.
ILoveALF
Asteroid Polisher
ALF Fan Since: 2004

Post by ILoveALF »

samstokes80 wrote:ILoveALF,
Sorry for the misunderstanding. I've been meaning to send you a message over there, but I've been pretty busy lately (and by busy, I mean writing my dissertation that is due next week). I am glad that the cartoons have been preserved and made available to the fans, but the Wiki stands a chance of getting shut down if we post a bunch of full-length episodes without permission from the copyright holder. Again, I appreciate your desire to make these cartoons available to others and for helping to edit the Wiki.

Oops, I'm very sorry. I didn't think of that but thanks for letting me know.
"I guess we`ll have to order in." ~ALF