Back Forward Stop Play

Active Topics

Paul Fusco Autograph

Just buy a new pair of ALF underwear? Brag about your collectibles and merchandise here.

Moderator: Administration Team

Admin
Forum Admin
ALF Fan Since: September 1986

Re: Paul Fusco Autograph

Post by Admin »

The autographs are NOT fake...I'm not sure why anyone would think that. You're sending everything to Paul Fusco's agent, and the mail is forwarded to Paul Fusco. I know this for a fact, because after one of my letters Mr. Fusco personally contacted me.

The autograph is the size of a sheet of printer paper, so your envelope will probably want to be a little bigger than that...12x8 maybe? If someone who received an autograph could chime in and give some input that would also be appreciated :)
ALF TV | The Official Unofficial ALF Fan Site!
http://www.alftv.com
ALFan
Orbit Guard Commander
ALF Fan Since: 2008

Post by ALFan »

Will he defenitely send an autograph?
-ALFan-
Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Admin »

None of us can say with absolute certainly that he will send one, but to my knowledge everyone here who has sent a request has gotten an autograph. I get at least 4-5 emails monthly asking "ALF, can you give me an autograph?" and I always have to give them the address. I usually get follow up emails saying "thank you" for helping, etc. Just recently a girl emailed me three weeks before Christmas and was hoping to get her friend an autograph for Christmas...Christmas Eve it came in the mail! Speedy!

Chances are you'll get one if you include a SELF ADDRESSED AND STAMPED ENVELOPE, as well as a kind letter to Paul Fusco...not just "I want an autograph."

I have a LOT of respect for Paul Fusco because of his willingness to appreciate and answer the fan mail he receives.
ALFan
Orbit Guard Commander
ALF Fan Since: 2008

Post by ALFan »

OK. Thanks for the info. :D
-ALFan-
JustMe
Apprentice Lint Brush
ALF Fan Since: 1987

Post by JustMe »

Hi guys, I haven't posted here before but I've been enjoying reading the various posts.

I just wanted to come here and thank you all for providing info for getting an autograph because I recieved mine today and am absolutely ecstatic. To think over 20 years since I first fell in love with ALF, I now have a personalised signed picture for my wall. It will now be one of my most prized possessions!

I hope Mr. Fusco knows how much it means, I'm tempted to write again and thank him but feel I've taken enough of his time...

But thank you all again! :D I can't stop grinning!
ALFanatic
RIP 1944-2010, Former Asst. Admin

Post by ALFanatic »

JustMe,

Glad you were finally motivated to join the Forum, and thanks for providing posted information on your receipt of ALF autographed photo. If you have means of scanning the ALF autographed photo into a digital ".jpg" file, enclose the ".jpg" photo file in an email to Admin, so that your ALF autographed photo can be placed here on the Forum for all to see.

Mike
Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Admin »

JustMe,

Glad you were finally motivated to join the Forum, and thanks for providing posted information on your receipt of ALF autographed photo. If you have means of scanning the ALF autographed photo into a digital ".jpg" file, enclose the ".jpg" photo file in an email to Admin, so that your ALF autographed photo can be placed here on the Forum for all to see.

Mike
My email is webmaster@alftv.net - I'd love to put it up on the site!

BTW: Welcome!
JustMe
Apprentice Lint Brush

Post by JustMe »

Will try to get round to doing that soon. In the meantime it looks spectacular in my new frame above my bed.

And it's different to the ones posted. I guess you would call it a headshot? Gorgeous nonetheless.
ALFanatic
RIP 1944-2010, Former Asst. Admin

Post by ALFanatic »

To Admin.

If you should ever be successful in renewing communication with Paul Fusco, would be interesting to know his estimate of how many requests he still continues to receive for autographed ALF photos.

Mike
Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Admin »

I'll keep that in mind for a question. I'm also interested in how much mail he receives due to me, lol - I give out his address at least a dozen times a month to people looking to license ALF. Just yesterday I got an email about a company looking to license some ALF clips.
ALFicionado
Asst. Admin, formerly AxelFoley
ALF Fan Since: 1988 (re-born fan 2003)

Post by ALFicionado »

Congrats & welcome! The feeling of opening the envelope and realise you have an ALF autograph in your hand is an amazing one! Will look forward to seeing your autograph since you say it's different from the others posted.
R.I.P. Mike AKA ALFanatic - You'll be missed.

Visit ALFanatic - my new fansite: http://www.alfanatic.webs.com/
JustMe
Apprentice Lint Brush

Post by JustMe »

Here it is... in it's frame, I forgot to scan it before I framed it... but anyway.

It's above my bed. I love it, I love it!

BTW - Has everyone seen ALF's cameo in the new Eminem video? Haa!
ALFicionado

Post by ALFicionado »

Oh man, that's beautiful!! Almost makes me want to write him again so I have 3 different photos of his signed :lol:

Jessica
Orbit Guard Commander

Post by Jessica »

Ohh. I want an autograph!!
ALFicionado

Post by ALFicionado »

Jessica wrote:Ohh. I want an autograph!!
Still haven't gone for it? You shouldn't wait much longer, go for it! :)

ALFicionado

Post by ALFicionado »

I wonder why Paul Fusco (to my knowledge) doesn't sign photos that are provided by the fans? I've read some autograph reports where people have sent him pictures to sign. He kept them and returned a signed pic that most of us here has gotten.

I'd love to send him a very rare, German lobby card of Project: ALF that I have, and get that signed.

Jessica
Orbit Guard Commander

Post by Jessica »

AxelFoley wrote:I wonder why Paul Fusco (to my knowledge) doesn't sign photos that are provided by the fans? I've read some autograph reports where people have sent him pictures to sign. He kept them and returned a signed pic that most of us here has gotten.

I'd love to send him a very rare, German lobby card of Project: ALF that I have, and get that signed.
Wow, yeah, that's be cool, and no still haven't got an autograph.
spanks_4
Phlegm Dealer

Post by spanks_4 »

Are we sure that this isn't signed by his agent, secretary, or by some sort of pen signing device?

I have been debating getting an autograph for the collection, but I would like to know that he himself signed the photo. Guess if I maybe include pictures of the collection and a nice letter I might get my wish. I have always wanted to meet the guy and just have a chat with him for a few hours. Wonder who the official alf puppet doll is going to?
ALFicionado

Post by ALFicionado »

spanks_4 wrote:Are we sure that this isn't signed by his agent, secretary, or by some sort of pen signing device?

I have been debating getting an autograph for the collection, but I would like to know that he himself signed the photo. Guess if I maybe include pictures of the collection and a nice letter I might get my wish. I have always wanted to meet the guy and just have a chat with him for a few hours. Wonder who the official alf puppet doll is going to?
It's almost impossible to know for sure about these things, especially with Paul where there are very few (if any) in-person autographs to compare to.

I personally seriously doubt that it's a secretary signing the autographs. As an autograph collector, it's come to my knowledge that most celebrities who use secretarials are those who are extremely busy and couldn't possibly sign every request that comes their way. No disrespect to Paul Fusco, but he's not one of those celebrities. As possible for auto-pen's, that's even lesser likely.

You should definitely get an autograph from Paul Fusco, it's the crown-jewel of every collector ;)

spanks_4
Phlegm Dealer

Post by spanks_4 »

Thanks for the insight Anders.