Back Forward Stop Play

Active Topics

ALF dream

If your ALF-related post does not fit into any of the other forums, or you do not know where to put it, this is the place!

Moderator: Administration Team

samstokes80
Senior Orbit Guard
ALF Fan Since: 1986

ALF dream

Post by samstokes80 »

I had an interesting dream last night. ALF and I flew back to Melmac in a spaceship. I know Melmac was blown up according to the show, but in my dream Melmac was still there but in total devastation. I saw the ruins of ALF's hometown and there were three rockets on launching pads on three high hills in the distance. Apparently, these were evacuation shuttles that were never used because of the devastation.

I guess my brain is coming up with this stuff in anticipation of the movie! When I first heard that Paul Fusco was thinking about making a movie, I thought it would be cool to have a scene like the beginning of The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy movie where they show the Earth explode, except in the ALF movie, it would show Melmac exploding.
ALFIsMyIdol
Phlegm Dealer

Re: ALF dream

Post by ALFIsMyIdol »

Don't panic :)

Nice dream. I personally never had an Alf dream :cry: I always wanted one. Maybe it will come after the film. Just interested: did Melmac look like in the animated show or a personal idea of what would it look like.
That ain't a vision of love, it's a yoghurt commercial !
samstokes80
Senior Orbit Guard

Post by samstokes80 »

Actually, it looked a lot like what an Earth city might look like if it was devastated, but the colors of things were a bit unearthly. And the escape rockets looked similar to NASA shuttles, but they were a bit shorter and wider. Strange dream ;)
Jessica
Orbit Guard Commander

Post by Jessica »

Wow, that's an interesting dream. So far I can only remember the ALF dream I had before, wich I posted here.
Alflover24/7
Asteroid Polisher
ALF Fan Since: I was born

Post by Alflover24/7 »

Jessica wrote:Wow, that's an interesting dream. So far I can only remember the ALF dream I had before, wich I posted here.
I saw that
He's quick I'll give him that!
alfonthehub2013
Cat Wrangler
ALF Fan Since: 1993

Post by alfonthehub2013 »

"I dreamed that I wokeup and I was a melmacian covered in blond fur, short snout, and light green eyes every male melmacian wanted to date me, but I thought it was creepy and I was trying to get away from all of them, but they wouldn't leave me alone, the only one that wasn't interested in me was ALF in fact he helps me get out of the situation. ALF tells me that he knows a wizard that can change me back and get me home. Strangley and yet simple enough to my dreams the wizard looks exactly like Willie Tanner, he looks very sad, I ask him whats wrong, he tells me that he has never had a day off of having fun and having to know the woman he is in love with, who other than a beautiful swan woman named Kate, so I and ALF do the heroic thing and help Willie the wizard get the girl and give him a day of fun, in return he puts a spell on me that puts me to sleep, and when I woke up for real I was back to looking like me." Strange enough to me being a blonded fur melmacian, I do not have blond hair nor do I have light green eyes.
Natassja Phillips

"You crawl under people's houses, you hear things!"
Ninjadragon5
Senior Orbit Guard
ALF Fan Since: 2002

Post by Ninjadragon5 »

interesting dream indeed. I think I had a dream with Alf in once though I barely remember it, oh well, maybe the next one I will remember more.
let's face it, I'm unforgettable!