Back Forward Stop Play

Active Topics

FULL SERIES !!

Just buy a new pair of ALF underwear? Brag about your collectibles and merchandise here.

Moderator: Administration Team

RyAN

FULL SERIES !!

Post by RyAN »

Hi. I'm looking to purchase the full series (full episodes) of ALF on vhs, or even dvd if possible. Does anyone here know any way I can get my hands on them? I mean, I've seen the complete series on DVD on ebay, but should I doubt the reliability of these auctions? I'm sure somebody here can either speak from experience, direct me to a particular source, or maybe even sell me copies from their own stock. Thanks.

-RyAN
ALFanatic
RIP 1944-2010, Former Asst. Admin

Post by ALFanatic »

RyAN (Guest),

While some of the auctions you allude to on eBay may offer product of acceptable quality, I think you would be wise to proceed with much caution when dealing with anyone involved in an illegal venture, such as the unauthorized sale of copyrighted materials.

ALF merchandise posted "for sale" on this Forum must be registered or copyrighted product originally distributed by an officially licensed source.

What happens outside the confines of this Forum is beyond our control.

You might consider registering as a member of the Forum and supplying personal contact information, should anyone wish to privately contact you.

Mike
alfisthebest
Cat Wrangler

Post by alfisthebest »

look On ioffer!