Back Forward Stop Play

Active Topics

Weird Al...

Just buy a new pair of ALF underwear? Brag about your collectibles and merchandise here.

Moderator: Administration Team

ALFShumway865
Cat Wrangler

Weird Al...

Post by ALFShumway865 »

My friend today was telling me about this new Weird Al Yankovic disc he got and he played this one song called Ebay that had the mentioning of Alf in it:

"Tell me why I got that ALF Alarm clock....."

---I actually went to eBay and typed it in and apparently Al was makin it up cuz there is no ALF alarm clock. And I had got my hopes up and everything....

Just lettin you guys know!

cya around :)
ALFanatic
RIP 1944-2010, Former Asst. Admin

Post by ALFanatic »

ALFShumway865,

Glad to have you join us as a registered member of the Forum.

Although I do not know if ALF Alarm Clock may currently be auction listing on eBay, I can assure you that there most certainly is an ALF Alarm Clock and there have been past auction listings for the ALF Alarm Clock on eBay. In fact, one of my crazy ALF friends in the Netherlands paid, in my opinion, the exhorbitant amount of $50.00 to win eBay auction for the ALF Alarm Clock, and then also paid the significant additonal cost for overseas shipping.

Mike
ALFShumway865
Cat Wrangler

Post by ALFShumway865 »

Oh, there was an ALF alarm clock? Cool!

:)

****EDIT****
ALFanatic
RIP 1944-2010, Former Asst. Admin

Post by ALFanatic »

ALFShumway865,

Forum Guidelines necessitated deletion of direct link to eBay listing for ALF lamp that appeared in your last post.

We gladly welcome any eBay seller of ALF merchandise to "at no cost" post for sale ALF "Official" merchandise on this Forum at a stated sales price; however, we will not promote any specific ALF merchandise which appears as auction listing on ebay.

Mike

Post by Guest »

ooh sorry about that...my bad:)