Back Forward Stop Play

Active Topics

My Review of Season 2

Post all questions and comments regarding the ALF Sitcom here.

Moderator: Administration Team

ALFIsMyIdol
Phlegm Dealer
ALF Fan Since: 1986

My Review of Season 2

Post by ALFIsMyIdol »

Season Two is one of the best seasons of the show. It's a huge improvement over season one. The characters are quite themselves and ALF's jokes are brilliant.

"Working My Way Back to You" is a great episode. It's funny, enjoyable and incredibly well written. It's not better than "Lookin' through the Windows" but it's quite a good watch. 5/5

"Somewhere Over the Rerun" has two of my favorite jokes in ALF ("A Boo-Boo?" & "Sic Transit Gloria Mundi") but it's ultimately stupid for all of those who didn't watch 'The Gilligan's Island'. It's a really an unnecessary crossover. 2/5

"Take A Look at Me Now" is not very funny but it's enjoyable and amusing. There's some really good acting and the show finally focuses more on the Ochmonech's. 2.5/5

"Wedding Bell Blues" is not an episode i like returning to. It's not funny, it's not amusing and it's not enjoyable. 2/5

Thou rushed "Prime Time" is clever, enjoyable and funny. A definite must-see. 4.5/5

"Some Enchanted Evening" is funny but it's ultimately one of the weaker episodes of season two. 2/5

"Oh, Pretty Woman" is one of the better episodes of this season. It's the only "Lynn is sad" episodes i actually liked. 3.5/5

"Something's Wrong With Me" is a great one. Just the writing is terrific as well as acting and (unusually enough) camera work. 5/5

"Night Train" is one of the BEST episodes of the entire SHOW. Here Willie's wild side is finally fully revealed. A wonderful classic. 5/5

"Isn't it Romantic" is the funniest episode of season two. This is the must-see of the must-sees. 5/5

Alto Alf in the presidential campaign "Hail to the Chief" is a nothing-new on the Alfer episode. 2.5/5

"Alf's Special Christmas" is touching, funny and charming. One of the classics. 5/5

"The Boy Next Door" is funny, enjoyable and sweet. 4/5

As a fan of courtroom dramas "Can i Get a Witness?" is one of my favorite episodes. It's clever, funny and highly enjoyable. 5/5

"We're So Sorry Uncle Albert" is fun, subtly dramatic and very very enjoyable. I laughed and cried. 4.5/5

"Someone to Watch Over Me" is a great two-parter i greatly enjoyed. It's funny and charming. 5/5

"We Gotta Get Out of This Place" is stupid, downright annoying and re-shows Jodie (one of my most hated characters from the show). 1.5/5

"You Ain't Nothin' But a Hound Dog" is silly, boring and not really funny. 2/5

"Hit Me With Your Best Shot" is funny, sweet and charmingly silly. 4/5

"Movin' Out" i downright love. 5/5

"I'm your Puppet" is stupid, annoying and really badly written. 1/5

Despite being one of those feel-good episodes i really enjoyed "Tequila". 2.5/5

"We are Family" is funny, but blandly written. 2/5

"Varsity Drag" is another "Lynn is sad" episode which i didn't like. 1.5/5

BEST EPISODE: Movin' Out
WORST EPISODE: I'm Your Puppet

That ain't a vision of love, it's a yoghurt commercial !