Back Forward Stop Play

Active Topics

What's NEW in your collection?

Just buy a new pair of ALF underwear? Brag about your collectibles and merchandise here.

Moderator: Administration Team

shreddinghead
Cat Wrangler
ALF Fan Since: 1993

Re: What's NEW in your collection?

Post by shreddinghead »

In quantity one comic contains two of the original comics, so that will be about half of the complete original series. I'll buy the originals now that my norwegian collection is complete. It will be some treasure hunt.
Ninjadragon5
Senior Orbit Guard
ALF Fan Since: 2002

Post by Ninjadragon5 »

ohhh okay, I didn't know they did comics differently in norway like that.
let's face it, I'm unforgettable!
ALFicionado
Asst. Admin, formerly AxelFoley
ALF Fan Since: 1988 (re-born fan 2003)

Post by ALFicionado »

Ninjadragon5 wrote:ohhh okay, I didn't know they did comics differently in norway like that.
They do that in Sweden at times, too.

So, Norway had 14 issues published? Sweden got 24 :) How many pages does the Norwegian comic average?
R.I.P. Mike AKA ALFanatic - You'll be missed.

Visit ALFanatic - my new fansite: http://www.alfanatic.webs.com/
shreddinghead
Cat Wrangler
ALF Fan Since: 1993

Post by shreddinghead »

Each norwegian comic contains 48 pages. Issue one starts at the original 3 & 4, leaving out the first two, and keep up with the original chronologically half way in the continuum i believe. Does the swedish comics contain every issue?
AlfAlfa_26
Cat Wrangler
ALF Fan Since: 2014

Post by AlfAlfa_26 »

After Adeline gave me a very good overview as to what different versions of ALF have been released by NECA, I managed to order the Cosmic Con ALF at ebay, condition is claimed to be new and the price was at 65€, way less than other offers. It has not arrived yet, but I got a notification that it is on the way. The seller is located in France, so it should come without additional duties inbetween the EU.
But I also ordered the original Ultimate ALF and the two toon versions and preordered the Born-to-Rock-ALF at a german website for action figures. And: Today the Ultimate ALF and the two toon versions arrived! :D
They look really good and I can´t wait to display them at a proper place. When it´s done, I´ll send you some pictures in the thread for pictures of our collections.
Adeline McQuack
Cat Wrangler
ALF Fan Since: 2020

Post by Adeline McQuack »

Glad I was able to help! They're sure not to disappoint. As for me, my recent addition to my collection is the "Melmac Girls" Burger King puppet. I actually already had one, but I found one at an antique mall that was in better condition than mine and had the cardboard accessories with it (mine did not). It was a fair price, so I decided to replace mine. I also pre-ordered the "Super ALF" SDCC 2024 exclusive from NECA back in June, but it has yet to arrive. It should look nice beside my other NECA ALF figures.
"Naaaah, that's too stupid...I'll do it anyway."
-Gordon Shumway
AlfAlfa_26
Cat Wrangler
ALF Fan Since: 2014

Post by AlfAlfa_26 »

Nice find! I wonder who was the singer in those Burger King CDs?

I received my Cosmic Con ALF today. Unfortunately, the package is a little bit damaged, but the figure seems to bee all-right and it was never opened before. I´m glad to have it! As I have the Born-to-Rock-ALF preordered and the Totally-80s-ALF still not released, it seems the Super ALF is the only one I miss at the moment. But I´m confident I´ll find a good offer on that one too.
Adeline McQuack
Cat Wrangler
ALF Fan Since: 2020

Post by Adeline McQuack »

I haven't ever been able to find those Burger King CDs in person (I haven't ever looked online). Maybe one day I'll get lucky and find one of them. Also, I believe that was Paul Fusco singing on those CDs.

When I got my Cosmic Con ALF last year, the package was a tad bit damaged. I think it was mainly due to the fact that it was raining the day it was delivered. However, it wasn't that bad - it was just the hanging tab at the top. I don't have the box displayed so it's not a big deal.
"Naaaah, that's too stupid...I'll do it anyway."
-Gordon Shumway