Back Forward Stop Play

Active Topics

TANNER HOUSE LOCATION

If your ALF-related post does not fit into any of the other forums, or you do not know where to put it, this is the place!

Moderator: Administration Team

Shumway
Asteroid Polisher

TANNER HOUSE LOCATION

Post by Shumway »

Does anyone know the location of the Tanner house or have photos of what it looks like now? Also has anyone built a replica of any of the rooms or garage etc, thought would be a great idea to make your living room of garage the same as in the show, please post pictures if anyone has done.
OrbitGuardMatt
Apprentice Lint Brush
ALF Fan Since: 1987

Re: TANNER HOUSE LOCATION

Post by OrbitGuardMatt »

I have an adress for ya! maybe you could do a road trip or something to see the house now for your self..i know i wanna go see it sometime and get a picture infront of it.

http://www.bing.com/maps/default.aspx?v ... 22+Shumway
Croquet was a melmac's biggest sport,only there it was called "Muck Sucking"
lauw
Apprentice Lint Brush
ALF Fan Since: 1989

Re: TANNER HOUSE LOCATION

Post by lauw »

Hi!! Sorry to disapoint at you but i ve been searching the Tanner s house too, and for what i ve read the adress of 167 Hemdale is fake. In WikiAlf even say their telephone number 555-4044. I even searched at google earth and nothing. There s no place in Los Ángeles with that adress. I read in some place that maybe the neighborhood is Riverside, California, but i saw Lin with an Anaheim t shirt or Anaheim things in the bedroom, i can t remember well.
It will remain as a mystery and it will continue making me feel nostalgica.
Salut!!