Back Forward Stop Play

Active Topics

Sorry

Post anything you want here. This is the place where you get away from it all. In short, this is a forum for "chit-chat" and things of that sort.

Moderator: Administration Team

mames507
Junior Orbit Guard

Sorry

Post by mames507 »

I just want to take this time to say that i am sorry that I have not been around lately. I have been very busy with work and coachin baseball. we are 5-0 and we are in first place in our division. On top of that i play softball as well. How is everybody doing? Any new news on season 2 yet.

Thanks

Mark

mames507
Admin
Forum Admin
ALF Fan Since: September 1986

Post by Admin »

Congrats on the baseball record - let us know how your season turns out.

No reason to feel sorry, I haven't been around much either. I've been pretty busy myself. My day pretty much goes sleep, school, girlfriend, work, and so-on...I have a hard time coming up with 5-10 minutes to check my e-mail. The past two days I've had a little more time though. Unfortunately I'll be pretty busy with work all this weekend, not to mention I'm working on a paper for my music theory class (about Vivaldi's cello sonatas that are adapted and transcribed for the trombone) but I'm not going to make anyone bored with the details - unless they really want to read my paper so far lol...I think I'm going to have a hard time with this one (ten page paper and a twelve minute presentation - I've done similiar stuff before but it's still very time consuming).

As for season 2 it'll be out in August - you can pre-order it now on many websites (just need to do a search). Now it's time to get crackin' on season 3 lol.
ALF TV | The Official Unofficial ALF Fan Site!
http://www.alftv.com
mames507
Junior Orbit Guard

Hello

Post by mames507 »

We just finished the regular season over past week and we finished 20-0 and we are the 1 seed in the tournment which starts tomorrow but we don't play till Wednesday on my birthday so it should be very interesting. In the time I have coached or played I have never won a game on my birthday. This I think will be different I think and hope. Which sites can you preorder season 2 at?
mames507
Junior Orbit Guard

Champions!

Post by mames507 »

I am happy to report to those that are interested we have won on our Baseball League championship. We went 26-0 including playoffs. I am so happy. We won on my birthday and we went on to win it on Saturday. My softball team right now is 2-1 and we look okay.
Admin
Forum Admin
ALF Fan Since: September 1986

Post by Admin »

Congrats on the victory!
ALF TV | The Official Unofficial ALF Fan Site!
http://www.alftv.com
ALFRulezOz
Apprentice Lint Brush

Post by ALFRulezOz »

Gday there admin and mames507, glad you are both keeping well albeit being very busy.

I also apologise for not being around as much. What with work, being a mum, my Golden Retriever Forum and just day to day stuff, time is limited.

Plus my partner reckons I spend too much time on the computer!!! So I sneak on when he's not around!! LOL

Alf still rulez though!!!!!
ALF for Prime Minister in Australia!!!