Back Forward Stop Play

Active Topics

ALF's Plot

If you have any questions or comments regarding this forum or website you can post them here. Questions will be responded to promptly by one of the Administrators. Any important news, such as updates and down times, will be posted here as well.

Moderator: Administration Team

randallefj
Apprentice Lint Brush
ALF Fan Since: 1995

ALF's Plot

Post by randallefj »

Hello everybody,

I am an english teacher and I love to watch ALF. I want my students to read ALF's plot and watch the shows in Youtube. ¿Where can I find these plots? I would buy the DVDs but my school is just begining. I hope you can help me.

Randall from Nicaragua

randallefj@hotmail.com
Blinky
Junior Orbit Guard
ALF Fan Since:  

Re: ALF's Plot

Post by Blinky »

"Don't look back. Something might be broken." ―Grandpa Satchel
ALFanatic
RIP 1944-2010, Former Asst. Admin

Re: ALF's Plot

Post by ALFanatic »

randallefj,

Welcome to the Forum. I wish you success in teaching your students to love and enjoy ALF as much as we all do here at the Forum. Please inform all of your students that they are also welcome to individually join us here on the Forum, should they so desire.

My suggestion for source where you can obtain a brief synopsis of the plot for each, and every, episode in the four seasons of the ALF Sitcom TV Series is to view the ALF Sitcom Episode Guide on the ALFTV.net website. Providing you with the following direct link:

http://www.alftv.net/episodeguides/sitcom.html

Allow me to also suggest when you are on the ALFTV.net website that you take the time to scroll through the entire list of menu options, for there is a vast amount of additonal ALF information that may be of value to you.

Mike