Back Forward Stop Play

Active Topics

Please pray for me.

Post anything you want here. This is the place where you get away from it all. In short, this is a forum for "chit-chat" and things of that sort.

Moderator: Administration Team

cuteandfurry
Cat Wrangler
ALF Fan Since: 1987

Please pray for me.

Post by cuteandfurry »

For I have so forgotten that a week ago today was the start of lent, shame,shame, and tripple shame on me. I've have already given up something significant, that is smoking. And I can't eat no more meat. I also have to do something charitable.
ALFanatic
RIP 1944-2010, Former Asst. Admin

Re: Please pray for me.

Post by ALFanatic »

cuteandfurry,

I would pray for you, but I am still too busy praying for myself, due "B.S." I was taught as a child in Catholic school where I was frequently told that I would be "going to Hell" for eating meat on Fridays.

Mike
cuteandfurry
Cat Wrangler
ALF Fan Since: 1987

Post by cuteandfurry »

And I will pray for you as well Mr. Mike. I attended catholic school grades k-9, an all girls school was something variety was just not going to give me. My parents gave me the option after 8th grade, I went for one year in high school. Anyway as I was taught the same thing I would burn in the lake of fire if meat was eaten on Friday. Just to be safe I give up meat through out lent, I don't want to take any chances. I take it very seriously.
Hello is this Mr. Ochmonek? Oh jolly good. I'm doing a survey for the B.B.C and wondering if you would like to answer some questions.
ALFan
Orbit Guard Commander
ALF Fan Since: 2008

Post by ALFan »

I will pray for you.
-ALFan-
spanks_4
Phlegm Dealer

Post by spanks_4 »

No meat on Fridays? I guess I am going straight to hell for that 8oz Filet Mignon I ate Friday and then again on Sunday.