Back Forward Stop Play

Active Topics

It's funny the things you can find.

Just buy a new pair of ALF underwear? Brag about your collectibles and merchandise here.

Moderator: Administration Team

cuteandfurry
Cat Wrangler
ALF Fan Since: 1987

It's funny the things you can find.

Post by cuteandfurry »

Going through boxes today at my parents house I found stuff I did not remeber having or forgot. I found an ALF commodore 64 math game, and a Sega game. I had to correct that. The sega game is in it's original package, and there is a clear case here that says AlF and at the bottom sega, I would imagine it's the same game. I'm not sure.
Last edited by cuteandfurry on Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hello is this Mr. Ochmonek? Oh jolly good. I'm doing a survey for the B.B.C and wondering if you would like to answer some questions.
ALFan
Orbit Guard Commander
ALF Fan Since: 2008

Re: It's funny the things you can find.

Post by ALFan »

Is there any chance you are willing to sell the Sega games? I might consider buying them because I actually own a Sega.
-ALFan-
cuteandfurry
Cat Wrangler
ALF Fan Since: 1987

Post by cuteandfurry »

I would if it was just junk I did not want or need, it's an ALF collectible thought. I remeber myself having a sega a long time ago, I don't recall what happen to it. I am going to make it appoint now to go around town to all the pawn shops to see if I can find one. Try e-bay you might could find the games there. Good Luck to you on finding it.
Hello is this Mr. Ochmonek? Oh jolly good. I'm doing a survey for the B.B.C and wondering if you would like to answer some questions.
ALFan
Orbit Guard Commander
ALF Fan Since: 2008

Post by ALFan »

OK, no problem with that. I wouldn't give it up either. :lol:
-ALFan-
Jessica
Orbit Guard Commander

Post by Jessica »

Wow that's really cool! I love finding old stuff that you haven't seen for a long time!
ALFicionado
Asst. Admin, formerly AxelFoley
ALF Fan Since: 1988 (re-born fan 2003)

Post by ALFicionado »

cuteandfurry wrote:Going through boxes today at my parents house I found stuff I did not remeber having or forgot. I found an ALF commodore 64 math game, and a Sega game. I had to correct that. The sega game is in it's original package, and there is a clear case here that says AlF and at the bottom sega, I would imagine it's the same game. I'm not sure.
Please check out this thread for some more info on it, maybe you can add some as well: http://www.alftv.net/community/viewtopi ... 1604#11604
R.I.P. Mike AKA ALFanatic - You'll be missed.

Visit ALFanatic - my new fansite: http://www.alfanatic.webs.com/
ALFfan013
Asteroid Polisher
ALF Fan Since: 2007

Post by ALFfan013 »

cuteandfurry wrote:I would if it was just junk I did not want or need, it's an ALF collectible thought. I remeber myself having a sega a long time ago, I don't recall what happen to it. I am going to make it appoint now to go around town to all the pawn shops to see if I can find one. Try e-bay you might could find the games there. Good Luck to you on finding it.
i actually bought a sega megadrive of ebay for about 60 $ australian 6 months ago so look there they are cheap
ALF: Willie. If a window was broken in the woods, but there was no-one there to hear it, would it really be broken?
Willie: If you were in the woods.