Back Forward Stop Play

Active Topics

I hope everyone had a nice Valentines day.

Post anything you want here. This is the place where you get away from it all. In short, this is a forum for "chit-chat" and things of that sort.

Moderator: Administration Team

cuteandfurry
Cat Wrangler
ALF Fan Since: 1987

I hope everyone had a nice Valentines day.

Post by cuteandfurry »

I bet everyone got what they wanted from there sweetie, just to spend time with them. I don't celebrate Valentines day myself, superstition dating back to Febuary 14th 1929. Call me a bit weird maybe it's the Irish in me I'm not sure, I don't want to spoil the ones who do take pride in it. I hope everyone had a lovely Valentines.
Hello is this Mr. Ochmonek? Oh jolly good. I'm doing a survey for the B.B.C and wondering if you would like to answer some questions.
ALFanatic
RIP 1944-2010, Former Asst. Admin

Re: I hope everyone had a nice Valentines day.

Post by ALFanatic »

cuteandfurry,
I don't celebrate Valentines day myself, superstition dating back to Febuary 14th 1929. Call me a bit weird maybe it's the Irish in me I'm not sure,
Did you have distant relative who was a member of "Bugs" Moran's North Side Gang that met with untimely demise on that date during the bloody Valentine's Day Massacre arranged by Al Capone?

Although Valentine's Day may not have been special for you, look to the future. With the "Irish in you", you need to immediately start preparing to be in condition for the "BIG" celebration next month.

Erin Go Bragh,

Mike
cuteandfurry
Cat Wrangler
ALF Fan Since: 1987

Post by cuteandfurry »

To answer your question, though never been absolutely confirmed by my mother because she does not like to discuss such things. I come from a very conservative devout catholic family. But anyway I've heard this from my aunt, and my uncle, my Great Grandfather was related to Dion O'banion, they were cousins. It was also my mothers maiden name. Dion O'Banion was deceased before it all went down.
Hello is this Mr. Ochmonek? Oh jolly good. I'm doing a survey for the B.B.C and wondering if you would like to answer some questions.
twangle

Post by twangle »

cuteandfurry wrote:I bet everyone got what they wanted from there sweetie, just to spend time with them. I don't celebrate Valentines day myself, superstition dating back to Febuary 14th 1929. Call me a bit weird maybe it's the Irish in me I'm not sure, I don't want to spoil the ones who do take pride in it. I hope everyone had a lovely Valentines.
Thanks i hope you'll enjoy one someday, its actually only another day.
ALFan
Orbit Guard Commander
ALF Fan Since: 2008

Post by ALFan »

Mine was good.
-ALFan-