Back Forward Stop Play

Active Topics

hi i'm kelly, a new member

Are you new here? Post a thread about here so we can get to know you a little better!

Moderator: Administration Team

kellydrivex
Apprentice Lint Brush

hi i'm kelly, a new member

Post by kellydrivex »

Hi everyone, I'm kelly and just wanted to introduce myself like is requested. I'm from Philly and have been an Alf fan since the beginning when i waould watch on monday nights back in the 80's. I loved Alf. I was going through some old photos the other day, and I found a photo of me in my bedroom and behind me there is a big Alf poster on my wall! I forgot I even had that! It has Alf in a jacket and shirt and tie and the caption under him reads "I never met a cat I didn't like" How cool is that! I wish I had kept that poster. People may be able to buy Ald posters off ebay and stuff but I had this poster in 1987! I guess that makes me cooler than the rest! Just kidding. Yes, I slept under my beloved Alf poster every night. Oh those were the days! God I miss Alf. Did you ever notice that they just don't make shows like this anymore? TV used to be so great. I wish I could go back in time. Lol
Admin
Forum Admin
ALF Fan Since: September 1986

Re: hi i'm kelly, a new member

Post by Admin »

I'm glad that ALF brings back fond memories for you - welcome to the forum!!!

I agree, they don't make shows like they used to! There are few shows that I like on TV now (pretty much the only ones I like that are currently airing are Scrubs and According to Jim).
ALF TV | The Official Unofficial ALF Fan Site!
http://www.alftv.com
twangle

Post by twangle »

Hi kelly, welcome to the forum. glad to have you. I remember watching alf back in the day too. everyone loved him back then. yes i agree with you this show can't be topped in my book.-----

P.S.--- I watch According to Jim too. I love that show but got burned out on the scrubs
ALFan
Orbit Guard Commander
ALF Fan Since: 2008

Post by ALFan »

Welcome!
-ALFan-
twangle

Post by twangle »

its good to have you here! Well can you just put the word out for anyone you know that might like alf to join? :D :D
ALFicionado
Asst. Admin, formerly AxelFoley
ALF Fan Since: 1988 (re-born fan 2003)

Post by ALFicionado »

Nice story, welcome to our forum!
R.I.P. Mike AKA ALFanatic - You'll be missed.

Visit ALFanatic - my new fansite: http://www.alfanatic.webs.com/