Back Forward Stop Play

Active Topics

Question

Post all questions and comments regarding the ALF Sitcom here.

Moderator: Administration Team

cuteandfurry
Cat Wrangler
ALF Fan Since: 1987

Question

Post by cuteandfurry »

I might be answering my own question here, I want to be sure though. What is the name of the episode and season. ALF has to stay in the bedroom when Mrs. Ochmonek comes over to babysit Brian and of course ALF causes a ruckus and Mrs. Ochmonek has an overactive imagination.

I'm thinking it's " Strangers in the night" and it's on the first season, I'm not sure though. This is one of my favorite episodes, I like the part when he orders the pizza and tells the pizza boy to leave it by the tree. I also like when he's checking himself out in the blue dress.
Hello is this Mr. Ochmonek? Oh jolly good. I'm doing a survey for the B.B.C and wondering if you would like to answer some questions.
cuteandfurry
Cat Wrangler
ALF Fan Since: 1987

Re: Question

Post by cuteandfurry »

I'm so sorry about this but I have one more, which season and episode does he sneak into the drive end.
cuteandfurry wrote:I might be answering my own question here, I want to be sure though. What is the name of the episode and season. ALF has to stay in the bedroom when Mrs. Ochmonek comes over to babysit Brian and of course ALF causes a ruckus and Mrs. Ochmonek has an overactive imagination.

I'm thinking it's " Strangers in the night" and it's on the first season, I'm not sure though. This is one of my favorite episodes, I like the part when he orders the pizza and tells the pizza boy to leave it by the tree. I also like when he's checking himself out in the blue dress.
Hello is this Mr. Ochmonek? Oh jolly good. I'm doing a survey for the B.B.C and wondering if you would like to answer some questions.
ALFan
Orbit Guard Commander
ALF Fan Since: 2008

Post by ALFan »

You were right about "Strangers In The Night."
The one where ALF sneaks into the drive in is "Stop In The Name Of Love." It is season 3.
-ALFan-
twangle

Post by twangle »

my favorite part of this episode is when alf puts in the fake teeth.