Back Forward Stop Play

Active Topics

Hi, I'm new Here

Are you new here? Post a thread about here so we can get to know you a little better!

Moderator: Administration Team

carvinrocks2
Apprentice Lint Brush

Hi, I'm new Here

Post by carvinrocks2 »

Hello Forum,
My name is Michael, I'm 17, and I found out about Alf from watching him do Old Time Rockin and Roll on youtube a couple of years ago, really wanted to watch it buy I was never able to watch an episode until late November last year when I saw an ad for the Alf on Myspace for the Christmas Episode that's on Hulu, I watched that, and now so far I've watched Season 1 and 2, and one episode of Season 3. Some people don't understand me watching this, but I think it's an AWESOME show. It has a clean sense of humor, that you just can't find these days. I just found out by this forum that they have a Movie Called Project Alf, do you know where I can view this movie online? Also, I'm guessing I need to watch Season 4 to get it, so is there anyplace online that I will be able to view Season 4 when I get there?
Admin
Forum Admin
ALF Fan Since: September 1986

Re: Hi, I'm new Here

Post by Admin »

Welcome to the forum!!! I watched ALF when it originally aired in the late 1980s and still watch the show today. I agree, it's great to see a show with clean humor!

At present, there is no where to watch season 4 of ALF online. We are all hoping that season 4 will be available on Hulu.com at one point or another...but there is no way to tell at present. Until then, you may have to buy the DVD set (usually available used on Amazon.com for under $20 shipped).

To really understand the "Project: ALF" movie, it is rather important that you see the last episode of season 4 (Consider Me Gone)...it will be a sad episode, but it will put everything in perspective for when you watch the movie. The movie has mixed reviews (i.e. the Tanner family is not in it), but I think it is awesome! Full of great "ALF humor".

Again, welcome to the forum!!! We are also having a chat night here on the 31st, feel free to check out the thread!
ALF TV | The Official Unofficial ALF Fan Site!
http://www.alftv.com
ALFanatic
RIP 1944-2010, Former Asst. Admin

Post by ALFanatic »

carvinrocks2,

Welcome. May your appreciation for ALF continue to grow, and may those people you mention who do not understand ALF learn to understand just what they are missing.

Mike
twangle

Post by twangle »

Welcome to the forum. Ive been an alf fan since the begining. but recently found this myself. thanks for joining us.

TWANGLE
ALFan
Orbit Guard Commander
ALF Fan Since: 2008

Post by ALFan »

Welcome to the forum!

As far as Season 4 online,watch hulu.com or imdb.com.

Then as far as Project:ALF,I googled for it online,and found some places where you can download it,but I don't know how secure it is.
-ALFan-
ALFanatic
RIP 1944-2010, Former Asst. Admin

Post by ALFanatic »

ALFan,

FYI, Season Four of ALF TV Series not yet added to hulu.com website, and imdb.com links to hulu.com.

Mike
Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Admin »

ALFan - unfortunately, season 4 of the sitcom is not available on Hulu.com (please read the posts prior to yours, as they have already revealed that info).

<EDIT>ALFanatic already mentioned that</EDIT>

As for Project: ALF, unless it is a "legal" download the link can not be posted on this forum. Sorry...

If you find a place to watch it legally, by all means post...I wouldn't mind watching it too (even though I own the DVD)!
ALFan
Orbit Guard Commander

Post by ALFan »

When I said watch,I meant keep an eye on it for Season 4 to come there.
-ALFan-
ALFan
Orbit Guard Commander

Post by ALFan »

BTW:Sorry about talking about the download.I don't know if it is legal or not. :oops: I have not done it.
-ALFan-
Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Admin »

Not a problem - as long as nobody is posting any links I'm okay. I always like to see people buy the ALF DVDs, as that supports the franchise and supports/paves the way for future ALF releases.
ALFan
Orbit Guard Commander

Post by ALFan »

OK,I would never post an illegal link.
You probably wouldn't have to worry about any links from me anyway,I still can barely do that.(Hence why I have only posted one. :lol: )
-ALFan-
carvinrocks2
Apprentice Lint Brush

Post by carvinrocks2 »

ALFanatic wrote:carvinrocks2,

Welcome. May your appreciation for ALF continue to grow, and may those people you mention who do not understand ALF learn to understand just what they are missing.

Mike
I found out that my friend at school likes Alf. Alf is an awesome show, people today just don't like it because it's not full of sex, cussing, and violence.
twangle

Post by twangle »

Hey read my whistling alf song post- doesnt matter. We all enjoy it and it so funny :lol: So ignore him his the one thats missing out on good comedy. check out hulu.com and look up alf. :D . im glad your member 198. stick with us .
ALFan
Orbit Guard Commander

Post by ALFan »

Have your friend join.
-ALFan-
twangle

Post by twangle »

If it was that easy, people would flockto this awsome site! :lol:
carvinrocks2
Apprentice Lint Brush

Post by carvinrocks2 »

twangle wrote:If it was that easy, people would flockto this awsome site! :lol:
Yeah, I have the same thing, I own a Narrow Gauge Talk Forum, started it May of last year 170 members, 2061 post. It's just hard to get normal posters, but I have a few.
twangle

Post by twangle »

Ill try your your forum. Twangle
carvinrocks2
Apprentice Lint Brush

Post by carvinrocks2 »

twangle wrote:Ill try your your forum. Twangle
You a NG train fan?
twangle

Post by twangle »

well will see. :)
twangle

Post by twangle »

post your web site and i'll check it out.