Back Forward Stop Play

Active Topics

Advice

Post all questions and comments regarding the ALF Sitcom here.

Moderator: Administration Team

cuteandfurry
Cat Wrangler
ALF Fan Since: 1987

Advice

Post by cuteandfurry »

Ever since I've obtained the whereabouts of Mr. Meszaros the urge to get in contact with him is heavy on my mind, I know one the administrators mentioned something about contacting him on myspace, I don't want to invade anyones privacy, but I would like to know what he has been up to all these years. What would you guys do if you had personal information on someone who did not know you and vice versa, but you were a fan of there's. Would you contact them via mail, phone or anyway you could. I just want to know my actions are not going to be out of line. I would love nothing more than to give all of you an update on the man inside the costume. Thanks
Hello is this Mr. Ochmonek? Oh jolly good. I'm doing a survey for the B.B.C and wondering if you would like to answer some questions.
ALFanatic
RIP 1944-2010, Former Asst. Admin

Re: Advice

Post by ALFanatic »

cuteandfurry,

My opinion, respect the man's privacy, and avoid any attempt at personal contact. If you really want to pursue contact, I suggest you condcut search for talent agency that may still represent Mr. Meszaro, and then attempt to establish contact through third party.

Personally, I find it somewhat strange that you are so fixated on Meszaros who has never had much claim to fame in the entertainment industry.

Mike
Admin
Forum Admin
ALF Fan Since: September 1986

Post by Admin »

ALF to Willie: "What are you saying? Leave the man alone?" :lol:
ALF TV | The Official Unofficial ALF Fan Site!
http://www.alftv.com
ALFan
Orbit Guard Commander
ALF Fan Since: 2008

Post by ALFan »

I would like to know what is going on with him,but I agree with ALFanatic,respect his privacy.
-ALFan-
twangle

Post by twangle »

But he should put it out to alf fans that his not going there unless the price is right!
twangle

Post by twangle »

And thats we sit here for his every word on alf. paul come out---------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------twangle
ALFanatic

Post by ALFanatic »

twangle.

Are you on medication? Your last two (2) replies to this Topic make absolutely no sense to me!

ALFanatic - Asst Admin
twangle

Post by twangle »

i guess i skipped a dose. :lol: HA!
cuteandfurry
Cat Wrangler
ALF Fan Since: 1987

Post by cuteandfurry »

I thought about biting off way more than I could chew, it was just a passing thought that is no more. I just wanted to know what the ALF star was doing these days. I assure you that crossing the lines of privacy is not going to be crossed. It was just my love for ALF, I apologize for posting such an ignorant post.
Hello is this Mr. Ochmonek? Oh jolly good. I'm doing a survey for the B.B.C and wondering if you would like to answer some questions.
amber_luvs_alf
Apprentice Lint Brush
ALF Fan Since: I'm not very sure.

Post by amber_luvs_alf »

OMG was this the post you were telling me about, you really are eating too many coco puffs in the morning, lol j/k I've known you for a long time and you do have better sense then to ask such lame questions, what were you thinking.... that is right... you were not. I can't wait to tell Ben so he can pick at your brain. But anyway thank you for showing me this website, it's really cool, don't sweat the small stuff.

Sometimes individuals have a tendency to say bone head things and this was your moment to shine in the department of sillyness. BTW we really need to get that paper done for Dr. Creepy it's due next month. Love you bunches. :lol:
Chill out and be quiet.... I'm watching ALF
ALFanatic

Post by ALFanatic »

cuteandfurry,

ALF still loves you, since he well understands having some "off moments" from time to time. Don't beat yourself up about it!

Mike