Back Forward Stop Play

Active Topics

NEW: ALFtv.NET Image Gallery

If you have any questions or comments regarding this forum or website you can post them here. Questions will be responded to promptly by one of the Administrators. Any important news, such as updates and down times, will be posted here as well.

Moderator: Administration Team

Admin
Forum Admin
ALF Fan Since: September 1986

NEW: ALFtv.NET Image Gallery

Post by Admin »

Well, I've finally finished the image gallery.

As many of you have already noticed, the ALFtv.NET website does not have much for pictures. Even on the "Pictures Page" there aren't too many. To solve that I've created the ALFtv.NET Image Gallery - this way fans can just upload their own pictures to share with other fans. There are many other options too, such as rating pictures, adding comments, and in-depth picture descriptions. This also works great so members of this forum can upload images to use on this forum.

Do you HAVE to be a member to use the image gallery? Nope, but members do have more options, such as posting comments and downloading the pictures.

It is not yet an "official" part of the website, but I'm letting you all know about it ahead of time so you can give it a "trial run" just in case there are any bugs. If you all want to get a head start posting pictures and having a great time feel free to.

Oh, also - you can post ANY kind of picture you want in the "Other Images" section. If you want to show off a picture of your new car, or a couple vacation pictures you can do it here. As usual, the picture needs to be "clean" in content or I won't approve it.

The gallery is located at <EDIT>

Please let me know your initial thoughts on it - if all goes well I will replace the pictures page on the ALFtv.NET website (http://www.alftv.net/pictures.html) with this image gallery. If all doesn't go well and it turns out to be far too complicated...then we'll see.

Enjoy!

<EDIT> Due to lack of interest there is no longer an image gallery </EDIT>
ALF TV | The Official Unofficial ALF Fan Site!
http://www.alftv.com