Back Forward Stop Play

Active Topics

Star Wars

Post anything you want here. This is the place where you get away from it all. In short, this is a forum for "chit-chat" and things of that sort.

Moderator: Administration Team

mames507
Junior Orbit Guard

Star Wars

Post by mames507 »

Anybody fans of Star Wars? There was guy who bought two tickets on ebay for 20,104.00 to go to Skywalker ranch and watch the new movie. i like Star Wars but i I would never go that far to see a movie.
Last edited by mames507 on Tue Feb 15, 2005 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Admin
Forum Admin
ALF Fan Since: September 1986

Post by Admin »

I also like Star Wars, but I wouldn't go that far either. I'd rather just pay the $7.50 and watch it in the theatre.
ALF TV | The Official Unofficial ALF Fan Site!
http://www.alftv.com
mames507
Junior Orbit Guard

Star Wars

Post by mames507 »

The most I would pay to see it would be 11.50. We have an Imax theater in a town near by, and it is awsome watching movies there. i seen Spider Man 2 there and I amazed.
mames507
Junior Orbit Guard

Website

Post by mames507 »

If anybody is curious I go to a Website called Supershadow.com and is a awesome website. It is a Star Wars website and it gives lots of news about Star Wars.

What about Alf in a Star Wars movie? LOL
Crazy_M
Cat Wrangler

Post by Crazy_M »

I'm not a star trek fan but I would definatley watch it :D
You Say I'm Crazy As Though It's A Bad Thing!?
mames507
Junior Orbit Guard

Seen The Movie

Post by mames507 »

Has anybody seen Revenge Of The Sith yet? I heard from a friend of mine that no joke that Paul Fusco was seen at the same movie theater seeing Star Wars. My friend got his autograph and said that he was a nice guy. He signed about 10 autographs for people before the movie started
Admin
Forum Admin
ALF Fan Since: September 1986

Post by Admin »

I'm hoping to see it sometime this week - hopefully no one will spoil any of the details for me (I've been, sorta, avoiding one of my friends because I have a feeling he's going to go on and on about the movie and give it all away).
ALF TV | The Official Unofficial ALF Fan Site!
http://www.alftv.com
LordHelmetJr
Cat Wrangler

Post by LordHelmetJr »

Just went the other day and thoroughly enjoyed it. I recommend it for others heavily.

On a related note, I could imagine Alf in the midst of the rebellion, blowing up everything in sight and taunting any imperial officers that are listening with bad jokes about them. Perhaps this could be a future project for him; have Alien Productions do a large parody of that conflict far, far away.
Dingodilelover
Cat Wrangler

Post by Dingodilelover »

I only like the originals.
"If Simon and Garfunkel don't like coffee, I'll be wondering where their taste buds went wrong." Quote from my comic strip's main character, Butch.