Back Forward Stop Play

Active Topics

Hi everyone!

Are you new here? Post a thread about here so we can get to know you a little better!

Moderator: Administration Team

Iggy
Phlegm Dealer

Hi everyone!

Post by Iggy »

... or should I say Yo everyone?

Well I've been lurking as a guest on these boards for two days now so I only thought it was polite to register and introduce myself :)

I've been a fan of Alf since I was 5 years old (making it almost 2 decades now). Not sure what drew me to the show, I remember I didn't understand half the jokes then, but I guess there was something magical about the little hairy alien that made me grow so fond of him. I've watched Alf since then, every year or so I'd get a burst of nostalgia so I'd put the old tapes in the VCR and enjoy the show once again, each time discovering something new about it with. I don't know much about the series other than episodes so I'm looking forward to learn some trivia and backstage info here.

So that's it for now, I'll see you guys on the boards :wink:
ALFan
Orbit Guard Commander
ALF Fan Since: 2008

Re: Hi everyone!

Post by ALFan »

Welcome,Iggy! I'm glad you finally joined,and I hope you enjoy.
-ALFan-
Admin
Forum Admin
ALF Fan Since: September 1986

Post by Admin »

Welcome to the forum!!!

I've been a fan since the original airings of ALF...I didn't get all the jokes then either. That's one of the reasons I like the show; you catch something new every time you watch it.
ALF TV | The Official Unofficial ALF Fan Site!
http://www.alftv.com
ALFanatic
RIP 1944-2010, Former Asst. Admin

Post by ALFanatic »

Iggy,

Welcome to the Forum. When you have the time, browse through all the Forums/Topics. There's lots of information here that you can learn about ALF.

Mike
twangle

Post by twangle »

Welcome- twangle