Back Forward Stop Play

Active Topics

Almost There!

Post anything you want here. This is the place where you get away from it all. In short, this is a forum for "chit-chat" and things of that sort.

Moderator: Administration Team

ALFan
Orbit Guard Commander
ALF Fan Since: 2008

Almost There!

Post by ALFan »

Just wanted to let all that have not noticed that we almost have 200 members! Thought it would be nice to bring to everyones' attention.If you know any more ALF lovers,have them join.
-ALFan-
twangle

Re: Almost There!

Post by twangle »

We still got alittle ways but if we can get them not only to just sign up but talk as much as you :lol:,(just kidding)we will be going somewere. Twangle-
Admin
Forum Admin
ALF Fan Since: September 1986

Post by Admin »

I'm looking forward to the 200 mark of people who have actually posted. There have been about 50 or so "members" that have joined and not posted anything. I think we have about 140-some people who have posted on this forum - almost to 150! When the new ranks are completed, people with "0" posts will have a different rank than people with "1" post (at least that's what I'd like to do at this point in time).
ALF TV | The Official Unofficial ALF Fan Site!
http://www.alftv.com
twangle

Post by twangle »

Thats a great idea. sorry about my nephew he loves the show but still hasn't responded
Admin
Forum Admin
ALF Fan Since: September 1986

Post by Admin »

That's understandable...forums aren't for everybody. Both of my brothers (who also like ALF), have joined and don't post. My wife has joined...doesn't post. And the co-founder of this site loves ALF, but has never posted.

So many ALF fans...so few posters...
ALF TV | The Official Unofficial ALF Fan Site!
http://www.alftv.com
twangle

Post by twangle »

thanks but im still trying with the rest of my family. they think im crazy to love alf this much :shock:
ALFan
Orbit Guard Commander
ALF Fan Since: 2008

Post by ALFan »

Admin,you are right.I would rather reach 200 with people that post.
-ALFan-