Back Forward Stop Play

Active Topics

Forum Guideline: Posting in English Only

If you have any questions or comments regarding this forum or website you can post them here. Questions will be responded to promptly by one of the Administrators. Any important news, such as updates and down times, will be posted here as well.

Moderator: Administration Team

Admin
Forum Admin
ALF Fan Since: September 1986

Forum Guideline: Posting in English Only

Post by Admin »

Hi everyone!

I absolutely hate to bring this up, but it absolutely needs to be done. Over the past few weeks there have been many new members from all over the world (it is great to see people from all over get together and have a great time). The one thing that seems to unite us (besides ALF of course) is that we all speak a common language (English). I would like to ask that all members post in English only. This way all forum members are able to read and interpret all posts - many forum members (myself included) are not fluent enough in a second langauge to understand some of the responses that have been posted the last few days. An example of this is Russian dating sites that have been posting here, I can not understand half of their posts so I must delete them (not to mention they are spam anyways) - for all I know there may be vulgar content involved. I'm 100% sure that a member of this forum would not post vulgar content in another language, but I'd just like to enact this guideline just to be sure on that. It would also be very difficult if one person posted in English, another in German, and another in French, etc. It just makes it easier for everyone this way.

I sincerely apologize if I am making anyone uncomfortable by enacting this guideline, but this does seem necessary. I want to keep everyone coming back to this forum, so please feel free to e-mail me (or send me a private message) if you have any further questions or comments.

Thanks for your cooperation, it is greatly appreciated. I am glad to see that we have a growing community here. Perhaps in the future (if the forum would ever get big enough), there would be a bigger demand for a different language on this forum (i.e. perhaps a section for people who speak German) but until then please try to keep your posts in English.
ALF TV | The Official Unofficial ALF Fan Site!
http://www.alftv.com