Back Forward Stop Play

Active Topics

Easter

Post anything you want here. This is the place where you get away from it all. In short, this is a forum for "chit-chat" and things of that sort.

Moderator: Administration Team

Easter

Post by Guest »

I just want to wish everyone a Happy Easter. Alf meanwhile is enjoying his easter dinner. I wonder if he went on a easter egg hunt or a cat hunt.

Mark
LordHelmetJr
Cat Wrangler

Post by LordHelmetJr »

That would depend I suppose on how well you can hide cats (wonder if he painted them first?).
Crazy_M
Cat Wrangler

Post by Crazy_M »

Maybe even put them inside eggs first :) Chocolate coated cat :)
You Say I'm Crazy As Though It's A Bad Thing!?
Dingodilelover
Cat Wrangler

Post by Dingodilelover »

Heh heh, good one!
"If Simon and Garfunkel don't like coffee, I'll be wondering where their taste buds went wrong." Quote from my comic strip's main character, Butch.
Admin
Forum Admin
ALF Fan Since: September 1986

Post by Admin »

That is a good one.

I should've went to the chocolate place down the street and picked up a chocolate cat for my girlfriend (she's "scared" of ALF so she doesn't care for my ALF humor too much...unfortunately). Next year I'll see if the chocolate store can make a chocolate ALF for me to give to her lol.

I don't think ALF went on a cat hunt (unless he just accidentally missed my cat).
ALF TV | The Official Unofficial ALF Fan Site!
http://www.alftv.com
Crazy_M
Cat Wrangler

Post by Crazy_M »

This may sound stupid and a little over the top but I couldn't have a relationship with anyone who didn't like ALF. They don't have to love him but at least like him a little and apprieciate his humor, oh and put up with my ALF teddies too. :D
You Say I'm Crazy As Though It's A Bad Thing!?
ALFicionado
Asst. Admin, formerly AxelFoley
ALF Fan Since: 1988 (re-born fan 2003)

Post by ALFicionado »

I see your point and I think I can relate to what you're saying. I mean, if you don't think Alf is funny, you DO NOT have a good sense of humourt. I mean c´mon, who can resist his charms? :) You don't have to love him, but you've gotta laugh at least once in each episode!
R.I.P. Mike AKA ALFanatic - You'll be missed.

Visit ALFanatic - my new fansite: http://www.alfanatic.webs.com/