Back Forward Stop Play

Active Topics

I had a thought yesterday...

If your ALF-related post does not fit into any of the other forums, or you do not know where to put it, this is the place!

Moderator: Administration Team

QueenofMelmac
Junior Orbit Guard

I had a thought yesterday...

Post by QueenofMelmac »

well i was trying to write in the miscellanios section but it wont let me....

Yesterday me and my boyfriend decided to look for cat traps to catch the stray cats that always linger in his driveway and then set them free somewhere else....then i thought to myself, if melmac was real and aliens like alf were common, the government would probably use them to clean up the streets of stray cats lol......seriously, once after they test melmacians to make sure they are safe, they would probably use them for that purpose. And of course thats how melmacians would make a living off our planet.

At least they would never starve..... :lol:
"You are getting sleepy. You... are no longer a cat. You are a bagel. "
Admin
Forum Admin
ALF Fan Since: September 1986

Re: I had a thought yesterday...

Post by Admin »

There we go! Just got it to work. For some reason the "New Topic" button was not showing up in the ALF Miscellany forum. Not sure why, but I reset the settings to default for that forum and it is now working. My apologies for that.
At least they would never starve.....
As ALF says, "The only good cat is a stir-fried cat!"
ALF TV | The Official Unofficial ALF Fan Site!
http://www.alftv.com
ALFsince86
RIP, 1974-2011
ALF Fan Since: 1986

Re: I had a thought yesterday...

Post by ALFsince86 »

Being an ALF lover and a cat lover I will admit that this idea is probably more humane then sticking them in a small cage for a month and then killing them if they're not adopted. Also, the known survivors of Melmac (Gordon, Rhonda, Skip) would probably enough to take care of the entire problem.