Back Forward Stop Play

Active Topics

What is everyones Favorite Non-ALF Show

Post anything you want here. This is the place where you get away from it all. In short, this is a forum for "chit-chat" and things of that sort.

Moderator: Administration Team

ALFsince86
RIP, 1974-2011
ALF Fan Since: 1986

Post by ALFsince86 »

I watch WAY too much TV to decide on just another show that is a favorite besides ALF, here are the first ones that came to my head in ALF-abetical order...

Boston Legal
Dallas
Little House on the Prairie
Little People, Big World
Looney Tunes
M*A*S*H
The Munsters
Star Trek (classic)
Twilight Zone (classic)
melmac_alf
Phlegm Dealer

Post by melmac_alf »

Aside from Alf, I like, charmed, will & grace, ATHF, & I've been watching some reality shows lately, but they are getting old, i.e. hells kitchen, americas got talent, and I can't really think of the names of the others. There's prob a ton of shows I can't think of right now. ;)
ALF FIN SANE
Apprentice Lint Brush

Post by ALF FIN SANE »

One of my favourite subjects, I like many series. Right now I'm enjoying Prison Break second season on tv, but all time best shows must be good enough to watch over and over again for me.

- The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
- Miami Vice
- Friends
- Happy Days (well haven't seen it for a while, but i did enjoy when I was a kid)
- Los Serrano (a spanish family show, great!)
- Black Adder (Rowan Atkinson is in it, one of my all time favourites. This is some hilarious humour. Maybe not everyones cup of tea tho)
- Fawlty Towers (Brits know how to do great comedy, this is fantastic)
- Monty Python’s Flying Circus
- A Bit of Fry and Laurie
- many local comedy shows, not worth a mention here. Mostly I like comedy

I think I forgot some, but there are so many great shows...
Jessica
Orbit Guard Commander

Post by Jessica »

I'm a very huge fan of Disney-shows like Hannah Montana. And I like the old sitcom Family Matters.
Delorean Dude 17
Asteroid Polisher

Post by Delorean Dude 17 »

I love other 80's shows like family ties. But i for shows i like that are still on today, i like: the simpsons, family guy, and whose line is it anyway.
Delorean Dude 17
Asteroid Polisher

Re: What is everyones Favorite Non-ALF Show

Post by Delorean Dude 17 »

supershaun86 wrote:My favorite show besides ALF would have to be The Simpsons becasue ecspecially in the glory years of the show(season 3-8,92-98,even though I like 9-12 too)It would have to considered the greatest show ever.

A couple ALF writers went on to write for the Simpsons or show run the The Simpsons.For example David Silverman who cowrote Wild Thing in season 1 went on to direct and write alot of Simpsons eps.Al Jean and Mike Reiss who who wrote a couple eps in season 2 went on to show run seasons of The Simpsons and write alot of eps.

Theres some Trivia for you.My two favorite shows have a connection
This guys got the right idea! The simpsons is the best (animated) show ever! Hey, supershaun86, did you see the movie?
Admin
Forum Admin
ALF Fan Since: September 1986

Post by Admin »

I now officially add "Scrubs" to my list.
ALF TV | The Official Unofficial ALF Fan Site!
http://www.alftv.com