Back Forward Stop Play

Active Topics

Sorry

Post anything you want here. This is the place where you get away from it all. In short, this is a forum for "chit-chat" and things of that sort.

Moderator: Administration Team

mames507
Junior Orbit Guard

Sorry

Post by mames507 »

Hello remember me. I am sorry I have been away. I have had a lot go on in my life and it is not good. I am back now and i hope to help out again.
Admin
Forum Admin
ALF Fan Since: September 1986

Post by Admin »

Hi - nice to see you again!
ALF TV | The Official Unofficial ALF Fan Site!
http://www.alftv.com
mames507
Junior Orbit Guard

Post by mames507 »

Great to be back. Miss this site.
ALFsince86
RIP, 1974-2011
ALF Fan Since: 1986

Post by ALFsince86 »

Sorry to hear that things weren't going well for you. I hope things are better now, or mending.
ALFicionado
Asst. Admin, formerly AxelFoley
ALF Fan Since: 1988 (re-born fan 2003)

Post by ALFicionado »

Hello, it's been sad not seeing you more often on these boards but at least now we know why. I hope things turn out better for you and it's nice to have you back with us.

See you around the forums!
R.I.P. Mike AKA ALFanatic - You'll be missed.

Visit ALFanatic - my new fansite: http://www.alfanatic.webs.com/
mames507
Junior Orbit Guard

Post by mames507 »

I am not sure you remember but I moved to Florida early this year, well that was short lived I am back here in Massachusetts. Man I tell ya what a pain. It is good to be back home where I belong. Things are better somewhat but it looks to get better. My mom is still going through with treatments for cancer but i am not sure how much longer it will last. I hope for ever . Well thanks for the kind welcome back. It is good to be back i will be here more often. Now i do I have one problem, retired moderator now i feel a little old ofter seeing that. HAHA just kidding. Well talk to you all soon
melmac_alf
Phlegm Dealer

Post by melmac_alf »

Hello, I just wanted to say how sorry I was to hear about your mom. My grandma went through that a few years ago and I know how hard it is. Welcome back, even though I really don't know you lol Hahaha