Back Forward Stop Play

Active Topics

My myspace page for alf

Discuss anything regarding ALF on the Internet here. If you have a favorite ALF site you want to share, or even an ALF YouTube video this is the place!

Moderator: Administration Team

melmac_alf
Phlegm Dealer

My myspace page for alf

Post by melmac_alf »

Hey all, I'm sure most of you already read this, but I'm taking a suggestion from Jeremiah to start a new thread. Hope I did it right. I made a myspace page for alf since there wasn't any good ones on there. If you want to check it out, it's myspace.com/melmac_alf If you join, let me know you're from the forum. Also, if you want my personal myspace page link, let me know. Thanks for reading
melmac_alf
Phlegm Dealer

Post by melmac_alf »

hi all, I think my myspace page got deleted, hacked, or other. So, just wanted to let everyone know I do not have this page anymore. Will let you know if anything happens.
Thanks
ALFicionado
Asst. Admin, formerly AxelFoley
ALF Fan Since: 1988 (re-born fan 2003)

Post by ALFicionado »

I know of another myspace dedicated to ALF, it was pretty cool. To bad yours got hacked or something. Keep us posted!
R.I.P. Mike AKA ALFanatic - You'll be missed.

Visit ALFanatic - my new fansite: http://www.alfanatic.webs.com/
melmac_alf
Phlegm Dealer

Post by melmac_alf »

Thanks. The reason I made it was because noone has an alf page that I could see that was being frequently used. I really didn't get a lot of traffic on it anyway, so since I thought it got hacked, I just went ahead and deleted it. Thanks anyway
QueenofMelmac
Junior Orbit Guard

Post by QueenofMelmac »

Aww come back soon with another one. You were on my top 8 friends and i noticed you just dissapeared. lol
"You are getting sleepy. You... are no longer a cat. You are a bagel. "
melmac_alf
Phlegm Dealer

Post by melmac_alf »

I sent out a comment thing but then I deleted the account, so the comments didn't post. Wasn't thinking lol

I did notice that someone else is using my myspace name, myspace.com/melmac_alf. If it's someone on here, can you please tell me why you decided to use the name I chose?