Back Forward Stop Play

Active Topics

Happy Independence Day Everyone!

Post anything you want here. This is the place where you get away from it all. In short, this is a forum for "chit-chat" and things of that sort.

Moderator: Administration Team

ALFsince86
RIP, 1974-2011
ALF Fan Since: 1986

Happy Independence Day Everyone!

Post by ALFsince86 »

I hope you are having a great July 4. This will is dommed to be better than last year's was for me. : )
Admin
Forum Admin
ALF Fan Since: September 1986

Post by Admin »

My July 4th is going pretty well so far - I spent about 5 hours on the road, played a three hour music concert/show in Door County, Wisconsin - now I'm going and playing another show (not nearly as much driving this time). Temperature is cooperating so far - only about 80 degrees! I'd hate to be ALFanatic right now - last I watched the news it was in the 110s in Nevada!
ALF TV | The Official Unofficial ALF Fan Site!
http://www.alftv.com
ALFanatic
RIP 1944-2010, Former Asst. Admin

Post by ALFanatic »

Happy 4th of July to everyone. Just returned from boating on Lake Mead where the high temperature today was a rather "toasty" 121°, to "cool" Las Vegas where today's high was 116°, and current temperature has dropped down to a "chilly" 111°. Someday, I'd like to get my hands on the person who came up with the saying, "but it's a dry heat".

Admin, by the way, take Summer temperatures reported for Las Vegas with "a grain of salt". Most long-time residents (myself included) firmly believe that when it gets really hot in Las Vegas, the weather people start "fudging down" the numbers on actual temperature to avoid scaring the tourists.

Mike
Admin
Forum Admin
ALF Fan Since: September 1986

Post by Admin »

I'm definitely scared...probably won't move down that way anytime soon...
ALF TV | The Official Unofficial ALF Fan Site!
http://www.alftv.com
ALFsince86
RIP, 1974-2011
ALF Fan Since: 1986

Post by ALFsince86 »

I would love to go to Las Vegas and meet Jerry Lewis. I know he doesn't perform many public shows anymore, but I would just like to shake his hand.

I guess ALF would be shedding in all that hot weather (of course, LA probably wasn't much better).