Back Forward Stop Play

Active Topics

Forum Update: Fan Art AND Fan Fiction

If you have any questions or comments regarding this forum or website you can post them here. Questions will be responded to promptly by one of the Administrators. Any important news, such as updates and down times, will be posted here as well.

Moderator: Administration Team

Admin
Forum Admin
ALF Fan Since: September 1986

Forum Update: Fan Art AND Fan Fiction

Post by Admin »

I have added fan art to the "ALF Fan Fiction" forum...so it is not "ALF Fan Art and Fan Fiction". This way people can post any art they have as well. When I was looking for a place to post new ALF wallpapers I realized that such a forum did not exist, so it was time to create it.
ALF TV | The Official Unofficial ALF Fan Site!
http://www.alftv.com
ALFanatic
RIP 1944-2010, Former Asst. Admin

Post by ALFanatic »

Admin,

Personal opinion, not sure exactly where best ALF Fan Art should go, but it is a "bad" fit in the ALF Fan Fiction Forum and lessens emphasis on overall content of the "original" ALF Fan Fiction Forum for the sake of one, "new"Topic.

Mike
Admin
Forum Admin
ALF Fan Since: September 1986

Post by Admin »

The only reason I put them together is because both "fan art" and "fan fiction" are both created by the fans (so in that sense they work together in my mind). In all honesty, unless I create a whole new forum for fan art (which I don't think we really need, there'll just be one post sitting there) I felt it best for the meantime. Also can't go in "ALF Sitcom" because there is cartoon wallpapers, etc.

If anyone has an idea as to where the "ALF Wallpaper" topic should best be placed please post.
ALF TV | The Official Unofficial ALF Fan Site!
http://www.alftv.com
ALFanatic
RIP 1944-2010, Former Asst. Admin

Post by ALFanatic »

Admin,

After giving this matter more thought, seems to me that "ALF Fan Art" is too broad a Topic for just the "wallpaper" link and, since the "wallpaper" is content appearing on a German ALF website, whatever more specific Topic you might choose for "wallpaper" link should appear on the ALF on the Internet Forum.

Mike