Back Forward Stop Play

Active Topics

Autograph from Alf

Post all questions and comments regarding the ALF Sitcom here.

Moderator: Administration Team

jordan23

Autograph from Alf

Post by jordan23 »

Where can I get a Autograph from Alf. If anybody knows where please let me know
ALFanatic
RIP 1944-2010, Former Asst. Admin

Post by ALFanatic »

jordan 23 (Guest),

In the ALF Merchandise and Collectibles Forum, read all of the posts under Topic "Paul Fusco autograph". You will find address to write Paul Fusco c/o Assante Business Management.

Good Luck and let us know if you were successful in getting an autographed ALF photo.

Also, as an ALF fan know you are welcome to register and join us as a member of the Forum.

Mike
mames507
Junior Orbit Guard

ALF Sitcom on DVD!

Post by mames507 »

I have heard nothing about Alf season 2 coming if you see any info pass it on. Hey Mike do you how season one did for sales. Do you think they will release season 2
jordan23

Autograph

Post by jordan23 »

I just wrote two letters to Alf. I asked if he could send me a autograph picture. I also helped my kids write him a letter to. What are the odds of getting something back. You think I should send one to Paul Fusco to?
ALFanatic

Post by ALFanatic »

jordan23,

Based on information from two Forum members who have received autographed ALF photos in response to thier written requests, I think your odds of getting autographed ALF photos are pretty good.

As long as the mailing envelope containing your written request for autographed ALF photos was addressed as follows, I doubt that it matters if the letter inside was written to ALF and/or Mr. Paul Fusco.

Paul Fusco

c/o Assante Business Management

10100 Santa Monica Blvd.

Los Angeles, CA 90067

ATTENTION: MICHAEL CARLIN

Mike
melmacian56
ALF Fan Since: Forever

Post by melmacian56 »

I must be the first on one the forum who hasn't got an autograph. I posted on the forum Dec. 30th that I was sending my letter the next day. I sent it but never got an autograph :cry:
"Oops, I made a boo boo".
ALFanatic

Post by ALFanatic »

melmacian56,

Unbelievable as it may be, sometimes the USPS loses mail in transit, and it is also not uncommon for delivered mail to end up misdirected during distribution within a large organization.

My suggestion would be to risk an additional $.37 for another mailing where you make special notation within your letter that this is a "second request".

Post to let us all know if, and when, you hopefully receive autographed ALF photo.

Good luck,

Mike

Post by Guest »

Don't worry Melmacian56, I don't have one either... I am still pondering whether to send my ALF cover to him to get it signed. But I am worried due it not being returned for any reason and I don't want to copy and send it incase he thinks I've bought a copied one!
melmacian56
ALF Fan Since: Forever

Post by melmacian56 »

I will let u know what happens. I hope I get an autograph.......it has really got me excited.
"Oops, I made a boo boo".
ALFanatic

Post by ALFanatic »

To All:

Although I have no knowledge of possible limitations for "ALF" autographs, based on experience with other star autographs, standard practice for mail requested autographs is to limit respone to signed photo with generic text.

Autographs of a personal item, or containing personally desired text, are generally consided beyond reason, unless the star grants such a request in person.

Mike
Admin
Forum Admin
ALF Fan Since: September 1986

Post by Admin »

Hello everyone!

For those of you interested in Paul Fusco/ALF autographs the following link contains the information you are looking for. If you still need more information please post in the following topic.

http://www.alftv.net/forum//viewtopic.php?t=21
ALF TV | The Official Unofficial ALF Fan Site!
http://www.alftv.com