Back Forward Stop Play

Active Topics

Which ALF episodes did you see today?

Post all questions and comments regarding the ALF Sitcom here.

Moderator: Administration Team

ALF Fanatic
Cat Wrangler

Post by ALF Fanatic »

Last night I saw "Someone to Watch Over Me" parts 1 and 2 and the one where Brian gets beat up by a bully.
ALF Fanatic
Cat Wrangler

Post by ALF Fanatic »

Tonight I saw "Movin' Out", "Tequila", "We Are Family", and "ALF's Special Christmas".

I may be wrong, but I believe that "ALF's Special Christmas" on the Season 2 DVD is actually uncut. I just wish the other 25 episodes were like that.
Admin
Forum Admin
ALF Fan Since: September 1986

Post by Admin »

Last night I watched the pilot episode from ALF's Hit Talk Show. My fiance never saw it before so I sat her down in front of the television and we watched it - she really seemed to like the "spin-ins" segment of the show.
ALF TV | The Official Unofficial ALF Fan Site!
http://www.alftv.com
ALFicionado
Asst. Admin, formerly AxelFoley
ALF Fan Since: 1988 (re-born fan 2003)

Post by ALFicionado »

Yesterday I saw "Can I Get A Witness" and two other episodes, can't remember the names or the storyline at the moment though.
R.I.P. Mike AKA ALFanatic - You'll be missed.

Visit ALFanatic - my new fansite: http://www.alfanatic.webs.com/
ALF
Junior Orbit Guard
ALF Fan Since: 2005

Post by ALF »

I just watched "Wild Thing". :twisted:

HAAA!
supershaun86
Apprentice Lint Brush

Post by supershaun86 »

I watched Take a look at me Now yesterday

I just got Done watching Can I get a Witness
ALF Fanatic
Cat Wrangler

Post by ALF Fanatic »

Last Sunday and Monday, I saw "The Gambler", "Try t.o Remember", "Come Fly With Me", and "La Cucarocha".
supershaun86
Apprentice Lint Brush

Post by supershaun86 »

I just got done watching one of my personal faves ''Primetime''
muffinpaws
Apprentice Lint Brush

Post by muffinpaws »

today I'm going to watch the episodes Looking for Lucky, and Keepin' the Faith
ALFicionado
Asst. Admin, formerly AxelFoley
ALF Fan Since: 1988 (re-born fan 2003)

Post by ALFicionado »

Today I watched Like An Old Time Movie and Changes.
R.I.P. Mike AKA ALFanatic - You'll be missed.

Visit ALFanatic - my new fansite: http://www.alfanatic.webs.com/
ALF Fanatic
Cat Wrangler

Post by ALF Fanatic »

On Saturday, May 12th, I saw the episode of ALF meeting Whiz while Dorothy was at the airport and the episode of ALF and Neal living together.
Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Admin »

I watched discs 1 and 2 (well, most of disc 2) of season 2 today. I've been working on stuff so I figured I'd watch ALF.
ALFanatic
RIP 1944-2010, Former Asst. Admin

Post by ALFanatic »

Admin,

Perhaps you should also be watching "Project: ALF" for correct answer to current Trivia Question. HA!

Mike
Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Admin »

Actually you read my mind. I tried looking for it but at the moment I can't seem to find it. I moved a couple months ago and most of my stuff is STILL in boxes (lol) - all my DVDs seem to be together but Project: ALF is missing...it'll turn up sooner or later. I'm going to try digging out my VHS tape tomorrow and watch it - even though the picture quality is terrible (it was taped off TV).

I am also looking for my Ghostbusters 1 and 2 DVD movie set and can't find that either!!! :(
Delorean Dude 17
Asteroid Polisher

Post by Delorean Dude 17 »

Admin wrote:Actually you read my mind. I tried looking for it but at the moment I can't seem to find it. I moved a couple months ago and most of my stuff is STILL in boxes (lol) - all my DVDs seem to be together but Project: ALF is missing...it'll turn up sooner or later. I'm going to try digging out my VHS tape tomorrow and watch it - even though the picture quality is terrible (it was taped off TV).

I am also looking for my Ghostbusters 1 and 2 DVD movie set and can't find that either!!! :(
If u cant find ghostbusters, admin, might i suggest the Back to the future box set (I am DELOREAN dude 17 arent i? :D ) i recently watched like an old time movie.
QueenofMelmac
Junior Orbit Guard

Post by QueenofMelmac »

I am up to the last episode of the last season and I don't want to watch it. I dont want it to end. I've been putting it off now for about a month and a half. I have project alf which i am not watching until i watch this episode. ......I just dont want to see alf go...I dont want the story to be over. I know I'll cry. I'm very sensitive. :(

And i just dont think i can get into those cartoons. They aren't my style
"You are getting sleepy. You... are no longer a cat. You are a bagel. "
UmbertoRobina
Asteroid Polisher

Post by UmbertoRobina »

I don't blame ya one bit. I didn't wanna watch the last episode either because it is sad! And I heard that the episode was a lousy one at that because of how it ended. But out of curiousity I watched it last night,and liked it right up until the end. The end is very disappointing.

Project Alf had a way better ending though than the series. I love at the end of Project Alf where he has a gabble,and says THIS HEARING IS IMPAIRED! and slams it down on the guy's hand. I refer to the guy as Tim "The Toolman" Taylor's brother, because he played him on Home Improvement. Funny enough too, the woman in the movie played that guy's wife on Home Improvement also. Ironic!
"THERE'S SO MUCH TO DO...AND ME WITHOUT CLOTHES!"
ALFanatic
RIP 1944-2010, Former Asst. Admin

Post by ALFanatic »

UnbertoRobina,

Although "CONSIDER ME GONE" in reality was the final episode of the ALF TV series, are you aware that the episode was not originally intended as an ending, but instead a "cliffhanger" (common with TV series of that era) ment to promote interest for the future 5th Season? Did you notice the text lline "TO BE CONTINUED" appearing at bottom of screen in final scene?

Mike
UmbertoRobina
Asteroid Polisher

Post by UmbertoRobina »

Weird! I thought when they cancel a show, they know like months ahead of time, or at least a few weeks before they shoot the last episode so that they can write a finale or whatever. But I guess back in the 80s they didn't do that. Dukes Of Hazzard didn't have a final episode, it was just a regular episode, and wasn't meant as a finale. But it got cancelled mid season, and all that.

I guess they do things differently these days. Now if a show gets cancelled they film a finale,and end the show. You don't find out the show is cancelled after the season ends.

I wish they would have done that back in the 80s.
"THERE'S SO MUCH TO DO...AND ME WITHOUT CLOTHES!"
Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Admin »

It would be nice if all shows got to do a final episode, but that just doesn't happen sometimes.

The show "According to Jim" - one of my favorite shows! - just got canceled recently. They also did NOT get to do a final episode. From what I hear the network is CONSIDERING letting them do an episode to "wrap up" the show, and is also considering it as a mid-season replacement for next year. But I also hear that Courtney Thorne-Smith (plays the wife Cheryl) does not want to do the show for another season...imagine ALF without Kate!

I also wish networks would care a little more about the viewers than their wallets when it comes to wrapping up shows.